How did you find about Chicken invaders?

idk try listen to this music while reading this

my English sucks but anyway
well, when I was a kid (i think I was 4 or 5 at that time) i remember i always go to the nearest library after school with my mom, and there was a kid zone with 2 pc, there were many games to choose but one time that catch my eyes, ah yes chicken invader 3, I remember seeing ci3 icon and thought it was a just a farming game cause of an innocent looking chicken but turns out it was a literal chicken torture game

also a funny story, I remember stuck in a main menu for 10 minutes just to figure out how to start the game
also yes this is the library so the sounds are off so I never hear the music until I played it on bro’s laptop

a few days later I see a boy playing that game, so I asked him if he can help me enter the game, he told me to click the above one, but since I was an idiot, I still can’t enter the game until he have to do it for me lol

I started to addict to this game and one day when I was at home, I play ci4 on bro’s laptop, and yes I was very addicted back then, ci4 prob one of my favorite games, even tho I was a suck ass, I got in love so much to the point I remake the clay version of it and roleplay the shit out of it and I even make the GIRL VERSION OF IT!!! (I can’t find that clay sorry but here’s the recent one I made lol)

times when by, I haven’t played this game since then until around October 2022, my brain decided to think about this game again and I found out that chicken invaders universe is free, so I decided to play and become addicted again lol, I started making fanart and stuff and meet a bunch of amazing people here and artists, and now I’m here! thank you for the memories and nostalgia, seeing my past self struggle to pass the stage, once you have more experiments you can go back to your mistake and achieve it

9 Likes

well, my first ci was ci2 I think I was 7 years old at that time (currently I’m 17 years old) I always played it with a friend and a cousin and we always lost in the wave of asteroids and the ground level, then I left the game forgotten since I played that computer at that friend’s house, after a few years my little brother remembered that game and told me to install it and after seeing the deliveries I was surprised and tried them, I liked them so much that I ended up becoming fond of them with the game, a few months later I’ve been realizing ciu and well I’ve been logging in for 46 days in a row

Found the first game in my pc my parent use to love it and me too
But short after i start to play new game one by one (inoreder) so keep up with the story
I though after ciu5 the team develper are dead oh wait i found the ealry accuess one years late and i was OMG this gone be the best of them all :laughing:

more detail and less grammar:

i played the game when i was two (sorry i misremembered i was two because no kindergarten keeping me away from the game) and my dad taught me how to open folders on his XP and i explored his PC while being unnoticed >:). after a while my default mindset was “if the icon looks fancy and unfamiliar then it’s a video game”, so i went ahead and “yooooo is that a chicken?” and launched the game. “ooooh is that a fork? oooooooooooh it is my cursor!?!?! what are these buttons for i don’t see a triangle one. save the world next YOOOOO my cursor is a spaceship now?!?! clicks YOOOOOOOOOOOO IT SHOOOOOTSSS!!! hey aren’t these chickens click YOOO I KILLED THE CHICKEN! YOOOOOOOOOOO EATING THE CHICKEN HAVE CHOMPING SOUNDS THATS FUNNY!” then i would wake up next day earlier than my parents and find the game again. wild experience.

2 Likes

My first game of the whole saga was Ci3, looking for things on the internet I found it accidentally on a certain page, at the time I tried it I loved it so much that I started to play a lot, years later I find out that Ciu comes out totally free and I go to try it the first time I think I was not convinced something (It was when Ciu just came out) 2 years pass and I decide to give it a second chance and now I usually play it every now and then :laughing:

This image tells everything

Ok actual story:
I was probably 6 years old at the time? i can’t remember. Anyway at that time my parents decided it would be a good time to let me play on their computers. Tinkering with the old explorer i found a game in the “Program File” folder that you guessed it, Chicken Invaders 1, and let me tell you i had a lots of fun, so much so that my parents decided to join since there we’re the 2 players mode but often time we would just play singleplayer only so we can compare our scores. Wish that computer is still alive though

About the Universe:
Usual thing, just bored finding a game, found a steam recommendation that looks familiar, search it up, realized it was my childhood game having a spinoff, downloaded it and here i am

My first Chicken Invaders game that I played is the fourth game. I started playing it when I was 4 or 5 years old, and I really enjoyed it. I played it on my older brother and sister’s laptop, which they had also played that game on before but they didn’t buy the full version and instead downloaded it from a Vietnamese game downloading site.

My older brother (and also my friends at that time) tried to trick me to collect the eggs, so I touched one and I died. (Note: You are only supposed to collect food pickups and powerups, and if you touch anything else, you die. I learned that the hard way.) I also used to have a habit of getting surprised and starting the game all over again when I die, and I only played on Rookie, not Veteran or Superstar Hero.

I used to play Chicken Invaders until around 2017, then I completely forgot about it. I only discovered it again recently (about three weeks ago at the time of writing) when I found a YouTube video about Chicken Invaders, so I went to the Chicken Invaders wiki and found Chicken Invaders Universe, so that’s the reason why I started playing that game and registered my account on this forum.

1 Like

It all started when I was about 8 years old and we had a very old computer. My brother started looking for games that were back then and I played chicken invaders 2 with him. When I played I fell in love with the game right away and I searched the internet for the game and its official site from where it was installed. From the official website of interaction there were a lot of games like the knitwear game, then there was the game with the cannon that I had to shoot the balloons and other games. Then after about 7/8 years my brain remembers the old games I played some time ago which was chicken invaders, I immediately searched the playstore and found all the chapters 3/4/5 and installed them all and played all the chapters, unfortunately it was bagged by advertising that I continued to play the same throughout the chapter. A few years after I no longer played chicken, I thought that interaction didn’t continue the chapters of chicken and I looked on the internet and the game chicken invaders Univers was released on the internet, I said to myself it’s the new chapter and I thought they didn’t do anything anymore ;( I started playing the version around 89 something.

Back in 2009 i played chicken Invaders 1/2 but mostly then that, my most favourite is CIU3-Xmas. ©

I discovered chicken Invaders universe back in 2021 and didn’t know it existed lol
(Until i saw the trailer.)

Anyway that’s all.

1 Like