How did you find about Chicken invaders?

Fr we all got stories like i even got stories about when i play loco train like bruh :sob: be sounding like a happy train station

1 Like

I like how people come to here and share there stories really heart warming moments

3 Likes

Me too, but unfortunately the game wasn’t successful enough. And for Island Wars, a continuation is even less likely.

1 Like

That sucks :pensive:

Well its something different from other games

Played CI1 back in 2005 or so on an old windows XP computer. Jumped around for a long while between a lot of different games since then (Runescape, EVE Online, other shmups, bullet hells, rarely platformers, etc.), but I end up checking on the franchise every once in a while to see what’s going on.

6 Likes

I be doing that too

Chicken Invaders is voor mij een van die series die zo ver voor mij terug gaat bij de aller eerste Chicken Invaders 1 daarna uit gebracht in een Kerst Edition Chicken Invaders 2 daarna uit gebracht in Helloween Edition enz tot en met nu deze grappige en actie volle game.

1 Like

English, please?

3 Likes

“Chicken Invaders for me is one of those series that goes so far back to the very first Chicken Invaders 1 then released in a Christmas Edition Chicken Invaders 2 then released in Helloween Edition etc until now this funny and action packed game.”

7 Likes

Just found about it from a friend so i decided to try it
Got a flash drive from him with a lot of games and it had chicken invaders 3
I check about the game every four to five years

2 Likes

Huh every 4 years ?

Please speak english on the forums thank you

1 Like

Every sequel after CI2 (released 3 years after CI1) releases every 4 years
CI2 (2002) → CI3 (2006) → CI4 (2010) → CI5 (2014) → CIU (2018)

1 Like

That means that in 2022 we have CIU full release?

1 Like

Idk man last time I asked iA he said 2019 :skull:

4 Likes

He was trollin’

1 Like

I know about that

I found about Chicken Invaders because my brother plays chicken invaders.

3 Likes

Rowlet recommended me to CIU. Tho i did play some of its old versions when i was small thanks to the fact that i have access to pc really early

2 Likes