How can i have more power?

I need to buy a new spaceship?
Or what to upgrade?

Buy stuff from the Galactic Store.
Choose what fits you or a mission type better.
Upgrade your spacecraft with differents features.

2 Likes

If you’ve started playing, as a H&C. Yes you need to buy a new spaceship, A müller for max firepower, a BX for twin weapons (1 firepower each) and the VF is basically just like the H&C, just enviromental resistance.

4 Likes

In every spaceship in your store you have one such meter with a power limit.

2 Likes

You can also go into Herowares to find even stronger thrusters; Heat sinks, Reactors ships etc.

1 Like

If you want best firepower possible, I recommend you to buy BX-9 Mjölnir mentioned above (it costs 4091 keys if you have Chicken Hunter License or 8182 keys as a contraband). It has the power limit of 18, plus max power at 20 and also a better max power at 28. It has twin weapon pylons, you can read about it on the wiki.

I’m currently using it. It’s awesome for dealing massive damage to enemies. However, this spaceship is heavy and large so it moves slowly and more vulnerable because of big hitbox.

3 Likes

Following QuackQuack’s post, it is true that BX is very slow. With time you’ll get used to it, and then find it weird when you use a faster ship :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Or better buying some Manuevering Jets

2 Likes

Yes it can help but a bit costly.

2 Likes

Yaya!

2 Likes

The spacesheeps all have advantages and disadvantages. It depends on the mission. I found the Muller series to be the most versatile but would pay more attention on weapons and upgrading them. Heroware is less expensive than the Galactic Store but Shady Dealers are the cheapest for everything, but you never know what they have or where they are. Also the legendary sheeps preform better than the basic model. Your budget is important and I found that choosing a weapon that you find comfortable with is worth upgrading regardless of the craft you are flying. Fly safe. Be well all…

4 Likes

go galactic store and buy.
u need reactor heat sink weapon and engine and set in ur spaceship when u buy

1 Like

This is true but you can’t get anything Legendary at the general store. If you want performance you will need to have better equipment. Heroware or Shady Dealers are the only options to get better weapons or spacesheeps. It is still worth spending keys on upgrading your most useful weapon instead of worrying about the craft you put it on. It depends on your budget and the missions you choose to fly. Also having many different upgraded weapons gives you more effective ways to challenge these annoying chickens. Be well all…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.