Hit but not dead

My idea is for something that hits you but doesn’t kill you? Bullet, beam or whatever. I’m thinking of something that might inflate you and make you twice as big. It will be harder to maneuver and it will be easier to be killed. It will last till the end of stage or a special gift will put you back in normal.

hitbox of a spacecraft exist

Sorry but I’m not familiar what hitbox is.

All of the spacecraft, enemys,…Are have hitbox. Without them, you can’t hit the enemy and spacecraft won’t die

this is the hitbox comparision
credits: @GuestUniverse

1 Like

Correct source is Chicken Invaders Discord.

1 Like

But isn’t this something that doesn’t change during the waves?

Yes, enemy hitbox has no change
The spacecraft hitbox will be smaller depending on the spacecraft type that you buy have: Regular, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary.

I’m talking of something that happens during the missions. Something like “big head mode” effect in various games. But the effect will be activated of something that hits you and will be reversible by special gift or end of stage.

What determine these types? How to find out if my spacecraft is Regular or Legendary? How can I change it?

1 Like

Spacecraft with no :large_blue_diamond: mean Regular
1 :large_blue_diamond: Mean Uncommon
2 :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Mean Rare
3 :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Mean Legendary

You can come to my place to get a Legendary M404 and a Rare M408 Contact me and you will know where am I.

Something like this? This guy is on the same orbit like me at the moment.
You mean I can just buy it this way with respective type. There is no way to evolve my regular spacecraft?

There is no way to do that, you have to buy a new spaceraft.

your hitbox cant get bigger or smaller during the mission, but you can use a special weapon to disable the hitbox for a bit meaning you became invincible for a bit

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.