Hennley's Comet Boss Level Improvement Idea

I think at this level the background should go down pretty fast, and our ship should have a bigger smoke which would make you feel that you are really chasing that comet. (sounds like an idiot, I’m not so good at English yet, sorry) I hope you know what I mean!!

6 Likes

You successfully communicated what you meant, and your english is almost flawless.

That’s not true.

4 Likes

Also, I don’t remember if this is already a thing, but to improve upon your idea, the background should increasingly scrool faster during these missions with each wave.

1 Like

I recently played this level, and the background isn’t even moving. It’s a bit awkward to be honest, that’s why I wrote this topic.

3 Likes

Good job! This is a regression in v.29, and it only affects this wave during Boss Rushes (not Comet Chase missions). Fixed in v.30

:medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

You’ve proven yourself worthy to be a Bug Reporter. Congrats for the upcoming Medal!

1 Like

Ah, yes. CI3 show that these comets are FASTER than the the speed of LIGHT. So the background should go down faster. (sorry for bump this)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.