Hardpoints in CIU

What do you think about the hardpoints now?(Esspecially Ghost trail)

4 Likes

I haven’t play CIU because of my computer needs a battery and charger replace, they’re broken. But the ghost trail that people posted on the forum looks cool

Quick Thoughts:

• Annoyed that my H&C 101 can only have 1 hardpoint, lol
  • Strobe lights are cool, although I’m struggling to understand the parameters properly - there’s a lot of factors going on. Definitely best when stacked.
  • Ghost trail is… eh, tbh. I’m having trouble getting it to look good on any of my ships - although if I were to colour a ship to look appropriate I might be able to figure something out. Again, stacking can probably lead to cool stuff. I hope the “reverse shrinking” @BoggY tested gets officially implemented, too.
  • Colouring laser pointer is cool - no longer stuck with that awful forced red on all my ships! I’m wondering if “stacking” a bunch of different strength lasers of different colours could give a “rainbow” effect (which would be epic if it worked), but I can’t afford to test it because I am poor. :joy:

I need more time and keys to properly make my mind up on some of these, and for the flashing lights especially I want to get a better understanding of how tweaking the values impacts stuff.

BUT, as @Davoid suggested, we need a way to customize all of them at once before spending keys. The coolest designs definitely have more than one hardpoint (again, my poor H&C 101!!!) so a way to edit all of them before saying “yes, that’s good” would be nice.

2 Likes

The hardpoints are great! v44 was the biggest hardpoints upate ever!

Oh it’s actually official for the next update lmao :joy:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.