Greetings [johnraizhen duplicate account]

Hello everyone.
I am Black Skull. I am jerichom11x on CI Games.
Being the powerful(who use neutron gun), speedrun, and High score players.
I have a channel on my YouTube.
I will start topic later.

2 Likes

BTW, I haven’t upload the rankings and I hate off-topic posts.

1 Like

I know you’re johnraizen, duh

8 Likes

Here we go again…

9 Likes

If you are new people, then why you care about travis?, like new people just say hi and they suggested idea but you only the one who already hate someone on forum and you have to know they behavior, i also that i see you use discord and act like Travis, or i say Mr.Travis?

6 Likes

Also, I know from a fact that you DMed someone telling them that “you’re not Travis”, I mean, really smart move :clap:

5 Likes

kid…you are “good”.

4 Likes

(quote me in a reply to see what’s i’m actually saying about)

Can I ask, how?

quote me in reply to see my reply because i don’t want him to see this

I will send you proof in private messages

thanks to your series of big brain moves everyone already knows you’re travis, congratulations

8 Likes

Such as this:

10 Likes

…

Why do some people even try?
All it does is just add salt to the wound and put then in a worse image than they already were in.
This is just like the RCB incident all over again.

7 Likes

What I don’t understand is why a statue of someone’s avatar, in minecraft, is worth going to all this trouble over.

It’s not a status symbol.

It’s not meant to offend anybody (to my knowledge).

It’s just someone messing around and doing a fun tribute. They can’t have every avatar on the forum in there!

13 Likes

Also, Travis admitted in the unofficial CI discord that he was underages (12), and he “wasn’t sure about his birthday date”, so yeah, it’s against both the Discord and the Discourse ToS

5 Likes

He also had the fantastic idea to publicly state that he’s Travis johnraizhen The Man, The Myth, The Legend™ on the wiki.

(As for how you can name yourself “incorrectly” on purpose, your guess is as good as mine.)

8 Likes

Cmon dude, you even use almost the same avatar as the last time. We aint that stupid :roll_eyes: .

7 Likes

You know sock puppet accounts are kind of illegal, right? And this isn’t the first time you’ve done this.

Just tell everyone you’re Travis and instead of making new accounts, learn what to stop doing so that you don’t have to make new accounts altogether.

7 Likes