Galaxy Map [search]

hihi I was just inspired by it :laughing:

4 Likes

Pretty good idea,especially the map pins.

this is so good

This is amazing

This sounds like a cool idea

And I would better If the missions are also Included, This is Going to be helpful If you want to fing Key rush Missions

The challenge of earning the Exploration medal is to explore. You then make your own progress through the Galaxy. It is a medal that takes time and money. I was very proud of myself when I earned it because it was one of the big challenges in the game. If you have explored the Galaxy this would not be necessary anyway. Be well all…

1 Like

It seems map markers are suggested more often these days.

There’s nothing challenging about it. It’s just grindy because it takes time and doesn’t require any skill.

2 Likes

I’m not saying that you need skill to explore. You need keys. You get keys by flying missions. Then you get gas. This is where you need skills. Be well all…

Exploration gives more keys than you waste on travel. Besides, requiring skill for the actual mission doesn’t mean that there is skill involved in actual exploration, at least when the said skill is just obtaining a currency. That is extremely flawed logic.

1 Like

If exploring is your goal then you will need fuel, You will require keys for this. Keys are either purchased with cash or earned in a mission. Missions I choose are ones that are new but just above my skill level. I tend to loose pilots but learn from their loss. Keep the Galaxy safe. Be well all…

1 Like

I like those designs. Damn! It is a good idea tho

4 Likes

Pins my beloved

this gives me space quest vibes

That’s a great idea!
I hope iA will add it in the future update :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

I rethought this idea. Pins are a benefit, but the galaxy should not be exposed. The pilot only has access to what they have explored and can pin anywhere they have been. Is there a limit on how many pins? Be well all…

3 Likes

its okay for recruits to pin areas that they are saving up fuel for, though

3 Likes

This is my point . I enjoyed exploring but would have pined the best prices for fuel, extra lives, and so on. My journey would have been more efficient and less expensive. Not easier but managed better. Be well all…

3 Likes

It is a medal that takes time and money.

I was very proud of myself when I earned it because it was one of the big challenges in the game.

If you have explored the Galaxy this would not be necessary anyway.

1 Like

Welcome @rphaeldenver. Even though pilots have mapped the galaxy they are able to mark places that help achieve better results. Much like a favorite list this allows better control over how keys are spent. It may not be necessary, but would be helpful. The object is to defeat these annoying chickens as effectively and efficiently as possible. I am in support of any idea that helps me and all other pilots achieve this goal. Fly safe. Be well all…

This is really a genuine galaxy map, but you still have to remember the complete coordinates to get to where you want to go, need more fuel to do this very easily

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.