Frequently Asked Questions

This is the first time I have read this topic.

I try it but it did’t work.

2 Likes

What error it gives when you try to do it?

2 Likes

It says could not find the host and check the address and try again.

3 Likes

Actually, the address is: gameservers2.chickeninvaders.com, so the FAQ was wrong.
Edit: done editing the FAQ.

5 Likes

Thanks.
Does the game uses the new host (address)? I mean sometimes I suddenly connect to the game without changing anything or maybe the game tries different hosts or my DSL does. I don’t really know.

3 Likes

That was copied from one of IA’s messages.

4 Likes

It not works.
but

It works!!!
Thank you very very very much @minasam123.

3 Likes

You are very welcome, and i knew i was right.

1 Like

So is this fix my problem?
this is my cmd:
Untitled1

3 Likes

You can’t recieve packets from the server, which means the same thing as in the topic: port blocked by something, or it’s your provider thing.
And there is unique case when you’re from country which doesn’t work with CIU for no reason, no solution found yet. The only way in this case is to use VPN.

2 Likes

It just shows that if the host works for you or no. In the sent packets, all the 4 packets are lost, so it just doesn’t work.

@VerMishelb , In previous version we were able to connect to the game so easily, after v50 this happened again. I think we need a Tunnel+ VPN, not a simple VPN.

4 Likes

So what do you do?
I haven’t played in a week! :cold_sweat:

1 Like

3 days ago, I suddenly succeeded to connect. When was the last time you’ve played?

2 Likes

Tomorrow of V54 comes.

1 Like

It’s not much time. Don’t worry, you had enough activation and your account shouldn’t be deleted.

2 Likes

Oh good

3 Likes

Ok, atm, the 100 years ahead date is being asked about a lot of times, so I thought I’d put it here:

:question:: The in game’s date is 100 years in the future! Is it a bug?

:grey_exclamation:: Not a bug. The game takes its place in the future.

13 Likes

i want to ask a question what is the bug in CIU?

1 Like

A bug (:bug:).

2 Likes

yeah i mean A bug