Frequently Asked Questions

T-T I can’t get Regular :frowning:

2 Likes

2 Likes

@ChickenInvader45 pls explain how this works. I think it should be “users” then or put it as it was before: “If one user said that he doesn’t like”

2 Likes

OK, I’m changing that back. Just gimme a sec.

EDIT: Done

1 Like

“They” can be uſed as a gender-neutral pronoun, even in ſingular. It’s equivalent to “he/ſhe” in that caſe.

9 Likes

Not really a question but a suggestion instead, there needs to be a sticky post that people should read first before making their first thread, I know there are already some notes there and there but I still think there should be a post about it just like the faq, the rules could be: Speak English clearly and understandably, Make sure the thread is in it’s respective category, Don’t be too off-topic (one example is that post where someone said they hate their siblings, we really don’t care!) and other rules
If any staff is willing to make it I could help or maybe make it all myself, it could help the forum by just a bit

7 Likes

Agree. Most people don’t read this anyway.

There’s no way to make people read it, though, and the tutorial alſo tells people to read the FAQ page.

4 Likes

A question that I keep hearing from my friends is what they should get first and on what to focus as beginners.

IMO the most important thing to focus on is

1. Having enough lives and special weapons
  2. Having a better weapon
  3. Offroad license ( Since it is inexpensive and useful )

After these they can buy whatever they want, but IMO buying difficulties such as SSH ( Superstar Hero ), always-ons such as EM Shield and then stuff for the ship such as reactors or a better ship such as MP404.

That’s depatable. Some people will get the offroad license because they like exploring. Some other people might not. Just one example.

We should add something about the chickopedia since it’s being suggested way too much

That’s better be made by qbus371 as he made list of liked ideas.

1 Like

Thought about it, I said it here because iA won’t probably pin another topic

I have a question. I dont know if any one have asked this before or not but is every wave and enemy from revenge of the yolk going to be added? because some of the waves and enemies like chickenwave or eggdrones and eggships are some of my favorite things about this games and o would love to see them with higher quality in CIU .

1 Like

Every wave from every part will be added in CIU (except CI1). Other waves will probably be added later because there are more important things right now including current bugs.

3 Likes

Thats great thank you

iA isn’t planning to add every wave from the episodes. Some of them are going to be left out, for example Tribute.

3 Likes

ok I have another question. when the game be full released it will still get updates right? you know like star wars battlefront 2 or clash of clans or any other online games ? I mean if they make a chicken invaders 6 waves from that game will be added right ? and new things are going to keep being added ?

There will be updates with new content after release but they won’t be as often as now.

5 Likes

oh yes. thats amazing. thank you.