There is no CI related Emoji in Discourse so we will add here some later. This post will be updated.
Animated .GIFs can’t be just copied to use them again. If you copy any moving GIF as always, you will see instead of . Please, read instructions below.
How to add Emoji to your post:
- Click with right mouse on GIF/Emoji you want to use
- Select “Copy image URL”
- When writing post, click button and select “From the web”
- Paste URL you copied before and click
- Hold Emoji to get menu
- Choose “Share with…” → “Copy URL” or open image in new tab to get URL
- Tap picture button
- Choose “From the web” and paste copied URL
- Press “Upload”
Bottom right corner picture button don’t work if you need to use URL!
You can use PC instructions on phone with “PC version” checkbox in your browser or simply download those emojis to your phone and use as often as you want.
Temp (You can use them if you want, but this is junkyard):
These pictures are saved for possible future use, don’t expect a lot from them.
Special thanks to @EmeraldPlay for almost all .gifs.