Sorry it took ſo long for me to write this up- I played about an hour (badly) laﬅ night, then went to pick ſomeöne up at the airport, and I only got back around 2 local time.
- Muſic: incredible, motivating, beautiful juﬅ to liﬅen to. Perfect all around.
- There was an irritating level of flicker in the menu ſcreens eſpecially.
- The pre-miſſion menu where you have a grid of miſſiles, extra lives, and a lot of locked ſpaces in completely unclear. In two miſſions I failed to figure out what it was for.
- The ſpaceſhip ſpeed limiting mechaniſm took ſeveral levels to get ſemi-uſed to coming from a Chicken Invaders-only video gaming background.
- How food, keys, &c. work is unclear to the newcomer, which has its pros and cons.