Final boss in chicken invaders universe

• List item

The idea of ​​the final boss in chicken invaders universe is inspired by the star killer of the movie Star Wars is a planet of eggs, an artificial planet made of chickens in which all forms of life and this giant egg in the size of the sun![StarkillerBase-FH|360x360]Uploading: IMG_20190710_161655.jpg… upload://mBCWnjEPuxMfCOK5rZDUrURHnxd.png)

There isn’t supposed to be a final boss.

9 Likes

and there isn’t a story and the game is supposed to be endless

9 Likes

…oh dear
There’s so much wrong with this…

4 Likes

Okay, two problems with this idea: First, potential copyright issues (just saying), second, CIU isn’t supposed to have a final boss!

Well, as people have already stated, this game is not supposed to have an end. At the moment it doesn’t even have a story, so I don’t think that adding a “final boos” is a good idea. Especially at the current state of a game. Nonetheless, I think that adding a CIU specific villain would be cool. Episodes 3,4,5 had their own villains(final bosses in those games). The Yolk Star, Egg Cannon and the Henterprise. In my opinion adding a unique 4th villain for CIU would be a great idea. We have a “Henperor’s Apprentice” already, so the 4th villain could simply be “The Henperor”. Such villain could be even the most challenging boss in the game, so players would feel, who the “big bad guy” really is.

1 Like

What is this? I can’t see anything

As the name of the file suggests, it’s a picture of Starkiller Base.
Or at least it’s supposed to be a picture of Starkiller Base…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.