[feedbacks for interaction studios]

Harder skill levels increase projectile speed,mission difficulty,key drop rate and end screen score multiplier

When you said “Projectile speed” what did you mean?
Rate of fire for the enemies? Or Rate of fire for the weapons like Vulcan Cannon?
Or rate of fire for satellite like Mircogun?

You said “Mission difficulty”, How?
Do they increase rate of dropping eggs? Or change waves? Or more movement for enemies? Or what?

Projectile speed means the travelling speed of enemy projectiles…projectile speed and rate of fire are two totally different things.
Mission difficulty decides the amount of HP enemies have,their fire rates,how hard the enemies in a certain wave are going to be…I think that’s all,but I probably missed something.
Just so you know,mission difficulty is the orange bar next to the mission’s name. If you want to see the exact difficulty,however,click on the mission and take a look at the mission’s stats on the right.
Superstar hero isn’t a difficulty,it’s a skill,just to get that out of the way. It increases mission difficulty by 40%,though.

Ok, I understood,

I have one more question, how do I play with my squadron members?
I have 2 members, how do I play with them? there is no an option to invite a member to play a mission with me.
I see that I can only assign missions for them.

Co-op / multiplayer will not be added anytime soon (if IA decides to add those at all, since they’re quite hard and expensive to implement).

2 Likes

Aha, so currently playing online with players is not possible in this game.
So I guess the point of making a squadron is to only assign missions to members?
Ok.

We’ll get new features somewhere down the line.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.