Expect what?

I’d ask you if you know what accuse means, and I’m perfectly aware what “cringe” means. The real cringe here is you lacking basic comprehension skills. I’d like to remind you that it was you who called me a discord mod, not the other way round, you absolute troglodyte

7 Likes

i didnt called you a discord mod lmao, i said your manner and behavior is like exactly a discord moderator. also i see you’re still not 100% aware of what cringe means. lemme give an example from a person without explaining it to you, which is bella poarch. im sure you know her and i hate her. but thats not the topic rn.

Didn’t know I had to be a TikTok star to be considered cringe.

Let’s all calm down everyone. After all, the FAQ states this:

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but please do follow the ToS. It is very important.

5 Likes

You don’t have to be actually.

1 Like

I think it’s common courtesy to read, and follow the rules when you go to a public place. The same holds true on the internet. If, for some reason, you’re allowed to shit on the floor when you’re at a friend’s house, then nobody is stopping you from doing it. However, you shouldn’t expect to shit on the floor in a public place and reasonably get away with it. That’s because rules are pretty important to maintain a healthy environment, be it online or offline. Now of course, if you’re caught shitting on the floor publicly, you can’t really say that you didn’t read the rules, because people were telling you the whole time not to shit on the floor anyway, and furthermore, it’s kind of common knowledge to not shit on the floor, and I think you’d agree that shitting on the floor publicly is indeed, pretty cringe. You just can’t use a technicality of ‘but it says “everything related to x”, so everything fits, it’s the problem of the rules not being written well enough’ because you know well enough that some things, when frowned upon, are just not supposed to be done. But I don’t know, keep complaining about “dIsCoRd MoDEraTors oppressing me” while irritating everyone around you, and argue on the semantics of the word “cringe” whilst missing the entire point of what you’re not supposed to do.

7 Likes

Summarize it, i wont read all of these.

If you can’t read that then this site isn’t really a place for you.

12 Likes

Of course i can read but in fact i wont read that longass text. Just simply summarize and come up with it.

Don’t make a seperate topic for trivial things, and please respect other users when they tell you to follow the rules.

5 Likes

In my opinion it is even shorter than intended.

I’m respecting to everyone regardless. But in fact that you’re started to insult(or whatever) on me and you got salty over absolutely nothing. Respect to people before telling them to respect.

“Respect of people’s opinions”

“Respect for people”

Besides, unless I’ve said something that hurt you personally, I didn’t insult you until you compared everyone there to… ugh. Arguing with you is fruitless and a massive waste of my time. Do whatever you do, we’re not going to say anything.

6 Likes

doesnt do anything with it

i said how you sound like. there is nothing to be consider as “disrespecting”.

that didnt did anything to me but you.

Did you even read this part:

Yes i did, what about it?

That means you won’t get any further replies straight after what Enhawk said, and that you can do whatever you want to do.

1 Like

I didnt continued to argue with him, i answered his stuff. So feel free to move on or continue, i dont care. I also dont care any further replies.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.