Epic and interesting waves

I took that from this…

3 Likes

I know this may be technically bumping, but I think it’s better than two identical topics… sooo, prepare to meet the wave that kicked me out from existence:

Three-ring circus with armored ships… ON DARKNESS!

I think I will need a couple of IBCMs for this one…

22 Likes

A lot of Pilot chickens,Metal suit Chickens,Ordinary Chickens and U.C.O Chicks in Chicken rings wave

3 Likes

No Chickenauts, no Eggships and no UFO chickens (shoot eggs directly to you), so this is not even an epic wave.

6 Likes

… Its not very fresh, but still gud.

5 Likes

Guys, remember the good ol’ days of the firſt verſions? Man, thoſe were the ſtuff of legend.

2 Likes

Yeah, I miss the old spaceship movement.

2 Likes

And the ſurpriſe when you got an all-chickenaut wave in the middle of an up-til-then eaſy miſſion.

1 Like

This isn’t epic. In fact I’ve faced it many times. It’s somewhat hard but doable. My recent epic waves are quite benign in comparison. One was the Hatchery but the chickens were all chickenauts. The other was saucer chickens (the ones that shoot eggs at your location) in spiral of doom. I did face the Gatling roulette thrice though.

2 Likes

Gatling roulette… at that point, I think I would just quit life.

1 Like
  • Chicken Gatling Gun Roulette is extremely hard, but definitely not impossible and is one of the best epic waves ever. Unfortunately you won’t have much chance to practice this if it is spawned on a later wave. So far I have yet to beat it, but someone else did.

• When I used a BX-6 on max firepower (:zap:23+), I finally managed to fully beat Technological Advances with Chick Gatling Guns without using any extra items.

• If a full set of 32 Chickenauts or 32 Eggships appear in “Treble Trouble” or “Three strikes and you’re out!”, and they are the second or third set (not the first), dying is totally your fault, not because you’re unlucky.

• Pulsating Grid is the worst. Due to the extremely small safe zone, if even a few Chicken UFOs or Chickenauts or Eggships appear in the set, you will have a hard time because you have to deal with three of them.

6 Likes

Pulsating grid is nuts. With advanced enemies such as Chickenauts it is almost impossible to beat it. It’s mainly because every time chicken is killed, it is replenished by another one, so the safe zone is nonexistent. If whole pulsating grid replenished once all enemies from the original grid are killed, it would be doable.

4 Likes

Is nut and (more than) sometimes unfair because the original template in ci5 wasn’t designed with the chickens the RNG is putting in.
Sincerally I think that that wave should have a limiter on how much stronger enemies can spawn.

1 Like

It’s one of the few waves that’s actuälly occaſionally hard theſe days.

Well, this iſn’t exactly epic, but it is rather irritating: High-ſpeed Chaſe.

13 Likes

I know that pain bro. God this wave is too boring and too long. Urgh!

2 Likes

Clean Sweep bonus: AM I A JOKE TO YOU!?

1 Like

No,sir

E🅱️IC

20 Likes

31 Likes