Epic and interesting waves

It’s not epic, unless you fight it with a life

1 Like

If you forgot that topic is for interesting waves too, I post it as not epic but interesting instead.

1 Like

Really? Ok

1 Like

Hmm…how about this?

4 Likes

Oof. I’m sure you were able to pass it.

1 Like

Real nice! What difficulty was the mission and what difficulty did you use?

100%-100%
SSH mode.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s so hard

93-100% Difficulty on SSH:

Expectation (Credit to Emeraldplay):

Reality:

This seems familiar…

17 Likes

Looks like someone will have an heart attack from these metal heads

5 Likes

There’s like a whole building’s worth of space between those comets, how is it hard? Idk why people love overestimating Comet Chases.

Except that the ship is in the top left corner, and that you can’t possibly predict from where the comets will come.

He has an H&C plus the hitboxes aren’t to scale, so he can easily just slide down quick and get out in the open.

Ah, sorry, the fact you said there’s a whole building worth of space made me think you were for some reason talking about all that space in the middle. Nvm, then

2 Likes

Its elite :joy:

Ahem, that doesn’t change anything. If you can survive then that means that you are just wimping out/overestimating. Seriously, if people can do it with a bomber with laser cannon but you can’t with an H&C then that just shows your lack of skill and dependance on stuff that makes the game a joke.

I’m beginning to think that the comets should have their visuals scaled down to match the hitboxes. As it is, I can’t really tell when a gap becomes too small.

Ahem,

Have you successfully done a deathless attempt since then? Or has anyone else?

8 Likes

Ask @OneWingLunarian, I’m pretty sure they’ve recorded their attempt. Also, if you’re dying a couple times then really, I don’t think it’s that bad.

i exist owo

just that it wasn’t laser cannon, but i can try now

10 Likes

Yessss, do it please.