Epic and interesting waves

Except that the ship is in the top left corner, and that you can’t possibly predict from where the comets will come.

He has an H&C plus the hitboxes aren’t to scale, so he can easily just slide down quick and get out in the open.

Ah, sorry, the fact you said there’s a whole building worth of space made me think you were for some reason talking about all that space in the middle. Nvm, then

2 Likes

Its elite :joy:

Ahem, that doesn’t change anything. If you can survive then that means that you are just wimping out/overestimating. Seriously, if people can do it with a bomber with laser cannon but you can’t with an H&C then that just shows your lack of skill and dependance on stuff that makes the game a joke.

I’m beginning to think that the comets should have their visuals scaled down to match the hitboxes. As it is, I can’t really tell when a gap becomes too small.

Ahem,

Have you successfully done a deathless attempt since then? Or has anyone else?

8 Likes

Ask @OneWingLunarian, I’m pretty sure they’ve recorded their attempt. Also, if you’re dying a couple times then really, I don’t think it’s that bad.

i exist owo

just that it wasn’t laser cannon, but i can try now

10 Likes

Yessss, do it please.

Bored did it with Vulcan, I wasn’t going to be this cruel. You’re the one claiming it to be doable.
Oh wait.

So you are okay with getting violated by RNG. Well, I guess that settles it, then.

If you want to, I’d love to see that lol.

6 Likes

Oof . that was really bulling , i sucided accidentaley after taking the screenshot

5 Likes

The worst thing is you’re fighting with Yolk Star in an electric planet!

1 Like

yeah , you will sucide on purpose after i took it in a electric planet

Really, the real thing that’s making you blame the game is frustration. You literally get more than enough keys to float you back if you do lose lives. Also, people are seriously over-dependant on lives and perishables and don’t perfect their skill meaning that they are bound to die more. Oh, and these words are coming from a casual player who doesn’t focus on the competitive side.

That is quite good

Said the person that dies? Ok.

I think the problem is that players don’t agree on what high difficulty like SSH should be.
There’s people like galbatorix and I who think that a good enough player should be able to play the game on high difficulty without dying or using consumables. And then there are people like He-Who-ſhall-Not-Be-Named who think that SSH should be borderline impossible.

6 Likes

Meaning that I don’t really care about losing a couple lives if I can get them back.

To be fair, almost everyone here just wants the game to be to their liking people either want the game too easy while others want the game too hard leading to a lot of updates (Ex: 10.1) that were total mayhem. What people don’t think about is making the game appealing to the casual audience, not just a full blown competitive ground for like less than a hundredth of the actual game audience.

10.1 wasn’t a result of players wanting harder bosses. It was a result of a bug.

Yeah, and that’s why even on highest difficulty it should be possible to win the wave without losing lives or using consumables (of course not by noob players but experienced ones)

We can leave competitive stuff to challenges since they are supposed to pick the best players.

6 Likes

Oops, my bad! Sorry 'bout that.

1 Like

The point is that I haven’t seen any evidence that would point to balancing the game for ‘competitive’ being harmful to the casual playerbase. Obviously we can’t neglect the casual players, but if we can make the experience better for both groups, then we should be doing that.

3 Likes