Early Access version 99

no one asked

sir this is probably the second time you’ve posted your topic in this channel and based on the feedback on it im pretty sure not many give a fuck

3 Likes

hello, this guy may have been overdosed with discord™

4 Likes

Why not? As we can customize the background, the Wave music and the Boss music, this could be just another personalization at the beginning of the mission. Or something like that.

2 Likes

you could make when this laser is fired, and chickens go in in while its active, they will get small amount of damage because hitting chickens with lasers isn’t fun thing @InterAction_studios

1 Like

get better aim

3 Likes

I have two questions:

1. When v100?
  2. Is v100 final version?

Never

1 Like
  1. Just wait

2. It’s not

1 Like

Dunno

Nope

1 Like

no impossible question

skill issue

I have a potentially controversial thought here.

Safe zones, danger zones and anomalies should be shown in every difficulty, even SSH. It’s just an artificial and unfair way of bumping up the difficulty that punishes returning veterans all because they didn’t know of new waves in CIU.
And dying every time just to determine the safe zone of a wave is not fun. Plus it could mildly discourage people from making waves with safe zones, anomalies, etc.

Sure one can just lower the difficulty but changing the difficulty to veteran seems like an inconvenience at best and annoying at worst, especially for returning veterans who prefer SSH’s other forms of difficulty increase but not the disappearance of zones.

I dunno about everyone, but I don’t wish to jeopardize the gameplay experience of returning veterans in favor of a minor way of buffing difficulty. Plus even for existing players, it is getting increasingly difficult to memorize all of the safe/danger zones of an increasingly large wave list.

13 Likes

Staying in center solves every possible wave, except the treasury.

3 Likes

If this change makes it into the game, then I’d like to suggest a HUD mountable that disables those mission zones, which gives you 5% equipment perk in return.

Pretty sure there was a wave with tons of chickens that first show up in the middle in a huge bubble before getting released, so treasury absolutely isn’t the only one. And yes, this wave got me killed the first time just because I didn’t know where the damn danger zone was. I’m sure there are other waves that do this as well, just can’t think of any rn, and I can imagine many waves would favor starting at the bottom rather than the middle.
So I am fully in support of having all zones displayed on all skills. Removing them from virtuosos and ssh is bs, especially with all the new waves that get added, and it would be stupid to go down to veteran or lower just because there are one or two waves you haven’t seen(also for players like me who take a longer break from the game, we might not even know about these whatsoever which makes things even worse)

6 Likes

it was “tangled mess”
also for the unmarked danger zone stuff i dont enjoy being bonked from behind in shear stress
i’d like them to be visible

2 Likes

Thundercluck would like a word.

Jokes on you, he has no collision circle before he starts playing his electric guitar.

7 Likes

I had that fixed at some point, but it created unwanted complications with certain weapons, so I reverted the change because it wasn’t worth the effort :frowning:

Not worth it. It could be done as a more general change (namely, user-customizable satellite positions on ALL spacecraft), but this could create balance problems – maybe.

I’m willing to make that change, but you should poll it first.

4 Likes