Early Access version 99

i don’t see whats wrong with him being good at the game

1 Like

Isn’t the galactic cup about competition, not sharing.

1 Like

Medal

There is a glitch where you can let low tier players play higher tier mission by assigning that mission to the low tier players, more specifically Retro
Please fix this, @InterAction_studios!

2 Likes

Wow. Truly an amazing reason. 10/10

2 Likes

I don’t think punishing people for being “too good” is the right approach.

The problem stems from repeatability in competitive missions, which we worked hard to ensure a few months ago in order to increase “fairness”. These two are conflicting goals. More randomness would allow people of lesser skill to (sometimes) win against better opponents, at the cost of fairness.

Known. This was originally an unintended consequence, but I’ve chosen to allow it.

5 Likes

The “shareable” WORD!

Everyone all of you needs to learn to be shareable. Included Liz
Shutting me, beat you up!

How about this, a Regional Cup, Galaxy will be divided into 4 section, and each section will have its own cup.(Galactic cup will be still there)

Qualification match will be calculated where the player is positioned. example if player is located in the 3rd section, then he/she can participate 3rd Region’s Cup.

Calling me shut up, I’ll reflect back.

Are you communist?

He can’t control his anger

I just want a sharable word. Please. No communities are good for me

he be like: Our medal
koko

4 Likes

This can’t be forever

Well think of a real situation, a classmate is winning in a row and you ask him to back off so that you can win. you like to do that?

If Liz share then Francis must be share too because they’re both pro at this game

YES! I would like that

I don’t need to be better. I just only need at least “ONE” of a kind

That way, you cannot improve your skill, you need to have some sort of challenge. beating a well experienced players is very rewarding.