Early Access version 98.3

because why not man this is best party

It’s simple, Space Burger music is a sound effect rather than music.

2 Likes

Can you change the touchkeyboard for the touchscreen to QUERTY?
Also i have a bug on ny touchscreen is when i press the pause button in a multuplayer room and its do nothing, thats mean i cant exit that multiplayer room so i need to close the windows from the taskbar. Hope you will fix this, iA

Do that space burger party has or we will do something special in there?

Or we just stand there… doing nothing?

2 Likes

yeeeeep

1 Like

If the chick in the heavy gun and the laser gun survived when the gun was destroyed, why not make the chicken inside the armored chicken survive when the ship was destroyed? Because doing so it will also increase score when killing armored chicken and will also add food because currently when armored chicken is killed I don’t have any loot from it. For a little more fairness, reduce the health of the armored chicken to 500

7 Likes

I just found out the absolver beam in max power is way too pitchy, can you decrease it a bit

And also, can the overheating beep indicator on your spacecraft vary on color depending on your spacecraft shield color?

1 Like

smallest hitbox alive

2 Likes

Hi! I have an idea for the customizing your spacecraft.

So whenever you don’t want to use a texture or using the blank texture. I would like that button for that customization of that texture that your not using. Make that button unclickable because your not using a texture for it so it will not waste your keys.

where

its in Rarus,Hebe
you can take the wormhole (ta’yan)

i went there with my 150 keys for buying fuel

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Aside of the fact that it’s not that logical that a chicken survives form a heavy explosion (just like Chick Gatling-gun), this was suggested by me way too long ago, depsite the fact im currently kinda against.

1 Like

It’s just a game anyway but I want to make the armored chicken increase its value after being killed because it’s considered a miniboss anyway (I think) but if you think this If it’s not realistic, I think it drops coins when the armored chicken is destroyed it’s like a fester

I.A, the new red effect for the overheat might not be noticeable for players using red ghost trail.
Can you let players change the color in Customize?

make that into the trailer

1 Like

the powa of the christmas is too strong

Crashed once the crap fired
(Nevermind this is 98.2, forgot to update standalone.)

1 Like

why game always disconnect even have good connections