Early Access version 97

You didn’t destroy them

1 Like

I have an idea for space race only:

All the Indestructable Barriers in “The Weakness Link”/“The Strongest Link” wave will be vanish if all the chickens was kill.

“Visitor From Other Direction” wave all portals will be vanish if all the chickens was kill.

that means you can kill 1 chicken before new ones spawn for instant win

I think what he meant was that when all the chickens were killed in those two waves, the barriers and portals would disappear instantly, no need to wait for them to go off the screen.

1 Like

Yes you’re right

No you’re wrong

Then it means not your highest score, right?

no
the attempt with highest score counts if you made your new high score then that attempt will count instead of previous high score you made

1 Like

have fun in the cup, i cant participate, so many things to do lol

1 Like

quoting exists

I can use what ever I want to and I know quoting is exist

then use it

@InterAction_studios how did you manage to put multiplayer back in CIU? I remember you saying that it’s very unlikely to happen. Is the game already famous enough for you to pay for the servers?

There is no server, they found a way to bypass it and use peer to peer connection instead.

6 Likes

wait what?

5 Likes

Hmm… that guy send request then cancelled it and send another request again

1 Like

reset the galaxy
so we can have a brand new galaxy to explore in the next year

Changed in v.98 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Only your most recent score counts. If you score e.g. 1,700,000 points in your first attempt and 1,600,000 the second time, then your qualification score is 1,600,000.

6 Likes

I have a small opinion that although it is a bit useless but it will make the game a little more detailed, in the top 10 ranking of weapon training, daily misson, ironman, ironman progress, weekly progress, weekly challenge . Why don’t we add each person’s result column

1 Like

I dont think thats needed, because if you actually want to rise to the top 10 you would have to win, or maybe others will do something which rarely happens

1 Like