Early Access version 96

its kind of weird but, i farmed atoms from the egg cannon and made a 140% difficulty, like super easy

1 Like

iA, can mission environments be shown at multiplayer rooms:

Because if it’s a massive environment, you should know before joining so you bring jets.

2 Likes

They would also have added the amount of special weapons

@InterAction_studios If I buy a license or get one as a gift, will the ads disappear?

well it clearly states that in the game

5 Likes

All bonus colors have 100% brightness and 75% opacity. I can’t them any brighter without also making them opaque. Is it just Pecking Order you have a hard time reading, or all bonuses?

Hmm, no clue. Is this on your main “LMK.ChraskysussyVN” account? Or some other one?

INtended

You mean the balloon chickens? No, you just happened to hit them just as they were appearing.

Expected. It also happens in single-player, provided you move away from your firing location fast enough.

That doesn’t make any sense. Zombie or not, these fade out so you can see your spacecraft underneath.

It’s not. “More special weapons” is better. (I think it was the other way around at some point, but I could be mistaken)

Improved how? Make it larger? Then the eaten portions of the apple would also collide. The core has a weird shape that’s not “compatible” with circular collision areas.

Please explain what the bug is. This?

It can be done with Repulsors and some luck

Hmm, odd. I think it might be caused by the scaling down to your resolution (from 1920x1080 to 1440x900).

Will look into it. Could be a BASS bug (it was updated in v.96)

No plans. I’m working on getting the iOS version out first.

Google didn’t give a reason. They simply said “After reviewing your appeal, we have confirmed our initial decision and will not be able to reinstate your developer account”.

Don’t worry about changes marked with :gear: , they are internal. This particular one is part of making CIU available on iOS.

Will take care of it.

Not currently (meaning this information isn’t present , so it’s not just a UI issue). But I’ll add it.

Yes.

10 Likes

Yes, is my main forum account.

I think someday google will know and remove it.

Oh ok, how about this?

I think using fewer special weapons is better because the less likely the user is to prove that he/she can overcome the difficulty of the waves without the support of the secondary weapon they carry (like a missiles or DPOs or mines). So @InterAction_studios, please reconsider

1 Like

I think the game doesn’t want to discourage players from using special weapons, and because it is not necessarily bad to use them, more special weapons is better.

I have a question, how often is the game updated? is it based on which features are fixed or added?

1 Like

mostly 2 weeks per update, but in some cases it comes in 1 day if the problem or bug is big.
and most updates don’t have new content. maybe IA has preapared smth for V100 :eyes:

5 Likes

Next week= next update?

Why are the missions are multiple?

are the waves same, maybe they just have the same code name

names do not repeat.

That happens when you play a mission, play another one, and play the first one and there are 2 of them in recent menu

they have same coordinate too

you play same mission

1 Like

Can we have a deactivate bass button in sound menu?

@InterAction_studios Multiplayer missions appear in recent.

2 Likes