Early Access version 94

check his post again (he edited)

Well, wormholes are a little tricky, it acts like a spawner without a hitbox, so if we go to it, it won’t kill us unless it spawns something right at us as well.

I see this when I was multiplayer: the mission almost end, but the contact: “player” complete the mission was come first before the mission end.

be able to join a muiti mission with at least 10% of the mission progress not done yet, every time you join a muiti with more than 1 wave progress its immediately counted as a partial (whether its exiting in progress or after the mission is over)

I do now. Fixed in v.95 :medal_sports: Bug

Changed in v.95 :medal_sports: Idea

Ok, medal changed

3 Likes

If you’re buffing asteroids, then can we change the asteroid trails so that they do not look like smoke and are instead much more subtle like perhaps tiny 4-6 pixel sized pebbles behind the main asteroid… The current trails make tracking asteroids quite difficult and nigh impossible in multiplayer.
Also, I want to know whether the asteroids are 3d models when designing them? This will determine whether I can suggest a texture change for asteroids.

Multiplayer is general has an issue of having too much stuff going on-screen, and I’ve already suggested potential remedies in previous posts, but I’d also like to suggest disabling overheat warning noise and overheat noise for other players, as it gets confusing on determining who’s actually overheating.

1 Like

Speaking about the nag, how about adding a little button below the buy button that says “Get more keys” when you don’t have enough keys to buy it.

1 Like

when the host defeated Thundercluck with a absolver beam (when Thundercluck fired a laser from a guitar), that laser still remained

1 Like

This happaned to me on v 92 (I think) too

1 Like

In stages that have indestructible barriers, if you clear the entire screen (except for indestructible barriers :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:) you will not be given a “clean sweep” score.

1 Like

Sorry for too many posts but
space is still moving on this boss wave(is this natural?)

Wave and mission info:

3 Likes

This bug was known before. If IA fix this then comet boss won’t have background move. So it’s normal (I think).

2 Likes

Iron egg is not a spacial boss.
If it was Henly then it should move

1 Like

Also was this comet chase mission?

Normal “Asteroids” have no trails, and “Asteroids!” move so slowly that smoke is inconsequential. You probably mean the Anniversary asteroids? Those are meant to look like CI1, so smoke is to be expected. (You can turn off smoke entirely if you select “low” graphic detail)

Yes. Practically everything is.

As a reminder to everyone, 4-player limit is the maximum the game was designer for. If you run with 10 players, then chaos is unavoidable.

That only plays for you.

Ok, I’ve reduced the volume of certain sound effects (Atom, Gift, Coin, Food, Key, Anomaly zone, Speedy Recovery, Overheat, Coolant, Damage Amplifier, Phase out, Satellite dock) in v.95 :medal_sports: Idea

Huh. Couldn’t immediately replicate, but I’ll investigate.

Intended

Intended. Starfield never stops in Comet Chases

4 Likes

Yes
If be it then we shuold have this.lol

5 Likes

I have this idea: On the wave of “Symphony No. 1 in C major,” the chickens and pedals should now appear on the left

About that wave, “Symphony No. 1 in C major” doesn’t have proper vanish animation (I haven’t played much and haven’t encountered this wave in the last month, not sure if this has been fixed or not).

iA, can you add mirror ver for Spin Class / Spin Cycle wave

that doesn’t change anything (except for ship’s directions and chickens turning)