Early Access version 87

When the new thundercluck comes out in phase 2 when damaged they have a face like that you can add it back ??
Sorry for the grammar

[image]

6 Likes

Can these robots have chicken after destroying?

Demanded in before, but he said this requires more frames.

2 Likes

Can cursor fade out a littel for seeing what is writing in green box?

4 Likes

What are the difficulty requirements for the 6 campaign trophies? I only know that if you use Rookie, you can get up to “very hard” trophy for 100% and there is a short mission penalty that sets the trophy one or two level less if the mission is less than 50% maximum length.

why hasn’t this been disclosed yet

yeah. It might not be a bad idea to move the entire translation UI to the right, right up to the x button

Would it be that I didn’t play the match?

8 Likes

The match has a score but it doesn’t show up at the bottom (T-59 vs. HelioA1H)
And…so I still haven’t played game 2?

5 Likes

What about these waves have added
20210830_151549
20210830_151017

The wave “Spiral of Doom” works the same as “We’re surrounded!”.

1 Like

same thing evan for me//

Satellite Stock is really unnecessary, this wave was a preparation for the final boss. In CIU there’s no such thing and we have already one wave-skipper in a form of Alien Container.

5 Likes

How about a random burp sound after collecting a few food items

3 Likes

That would be disgusting.

4 Likes

More shape for the Iron Chef and this boss to use Anomaly Zones

1 Like

Yes. Bug.

And also I played these 2 missions at once. But I can see one of mission is still pending. (a clock). Why???

Also FPS. Can it move side of ESC button?

2 Likes

The right-side works fine, but not the left side. IA needs to release a server-side emergency patch to fix it.

3 Likes

Bad word from vietnamese translation.

3 Likes

Next time report it here instead:

2 Likes

First one is for 0-25% ending difficulty, and subsequent trophies are each +25% above that.
If the mission is less than 50% of its maximum length, then the trophy is ‘penalized’. The penalty starts at 0% for half-length missions, and linearly increases to 100% for 0-wave missions (which are not possible in the game)

Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes