Early Access version 87

The right-side works fine, but not the left side. IA needs to release a server-side emergency patch to fix it.

3 Likes

Bad word from vietnamese translation.

3 Likes

Next time report it here instead:

2 Likes

First one is for 0-25% ending difficulty, and subsequent trophies are each +25% above that.
If the mission is less than 50% of its maximum length, then the trophy is ‘penalized’. The penalty starts at 0% for half-length missions, and linearly increases to 100% for 0-wave missions (which are not possible in the game)

Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

A resuggestion but can we have this?

People would love to have extra control over their spacecraft customization.
And these ideas which were NOT made by me are also pretty cool, can they also be looked at please?

1 Like

iA, the CHL badge is little squeezed:

Also can you add Slob Chicken to miniboss tier? Like it have a chance to replace Gatling/Laserguns’ positions at waves like Barriers to Success, Technology Advances, Wheel of Fortune, etc…

Is it possible to add a Vulcanic Chaingun gift at the beginning of Comet Chase stages at Weekly Challenge? Make it like Charity(worths 0 points), because if you have another weapon you won’t get much points from Comets like you would with Vulcanic Chaingun and some players will have to start the whole Challenge again to grab Vulcanic Chaingun to get more points and that would be unfair for the players who played only once.

Can Knockout cup missions be hybrid? Only 2 stages have a chance to be hybrid, just disable Comet Chase and Droid Raid types and make Boss Rush’s chance bigger like Chicken Invasion, Feather Fields, etc…

5 Likes

In “Omnidiretional Oneslaught” wave, Slob chickens suddenly disappear before they go off the screen.

2 Likes

Seems already reported?(not sure)

That’s because that symbol is being treated as any other character.

Tiny typos:

1. Space between “this. Each slot”
  2. End of sentence “.” at the end of Speedy Recovery hint
  3. End of sentence “.” at the end of “You can only assign missions that you’ve won.”
  4. End of sentence “.” at the end of music description.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios You can add different colors of the game stars (white and red) to competitions (league, Galactic Cup etc.) because I see competitive missions only have 1 yellow, and I feel it is relatively monotonous. After adding star colors, they will be randomly selected between white, yellow, and red if the mission environment is hot.

1 Like

Do players can buy CHL without linking their accounts to an e-mail address? If yes, please lock the item with warning that they need to link their account first.

3 Likes

I don’t think they can

3 Likes

What about CI5 Halloween Background & CI4 Thanksgiving Background?

8 Likes

iA, would it be possible to give the galactic cup qualification matches a chance to be hybrid like weekly is?

4 Likes

wgage
Umm, this …

4 Likes

This is very cool of course, but you will need it for Halloween.

1 Like

Can you make a poll on that, maybe others might disagree

1 Like

Fine

• Add a small chance for the Qualification match to be hybrid
  • Don’t

0 voters

Idk I kinda like the idea that qualification match is always the classic invasion mission. We have the variety for 2 weeks already.

Because, you know, it’s the first mission, and the basic one, and the one that everyone plays (even if not qualified).

1 Like