Early Access version 86

Either you finish qualification too late (maybe start before, but finish after) or you are not in the top 256.

This isn’t stated in-game: Like other daily missions, each mission in the Group phase can only be flown once. Only 2 out of 16 players in each group will go to the finals.

2 Likes

Should we add a feature that shows the score of the person who fought with us in the group stage of the Galactic Cup?

And why would it be necessary? :smirk:

iA, if someone :wink: was to win the first cup, and the Galactic Cup medal is not going to be in-game yet, will you manually assign it once it’s added?

I don’t see a qualification result logged for you, so you probably finished the qualification mission after the deadline.

This is generally not possible. You may start the qualification mission days in advance, and neglect to ever finish it in time. All I can do is disregard missions that are completed after the deadline.

It is a toggle. Options → Graphics → Advanced → Letterbox

That would clutter the screen too much. You can get a rough idea of how badly/well you did by your points. If you got e.g. 95 points, it means your score was 5% lower than your opponent. 130 means 30% better, and so on.

No. Think of this cup as a practice run. I’m sure there will be problems later on and rules will significantly change anyway.

6 Likes

Huh. It appears that all completed cup group fixtures show 0.0 instead of the actual point gain. The totals are still correct. Fixed in v86.2 (server-side)

4 Likes

Can you make it so your name get highlighted in Galactic Cup? (or it moves to you/your group when enter) I have to spend some times locating me.

2 Likes

:warning: Rebooting servers to apply v86.2 server-side emergency patch

4 Likes

Yeah, probably. On the list.

2 Likes

Understandable, so what I thought happened did happen. I’m not sure if the cup message had the exact time and date of being sent, but it’d be nice to include a deadline timer for next time, so you wouldn’t start a mission with no result in the end if you happened to be extremely late to the cup. Also would help for those that would want to do the mission later if they wanted to gear up or something and have them know how much time they have.

Thank you and apologies, somehow I missed it when checking. I still think a custom letterbox would be a neat idea.

1 Like

Will the competitor get 200 points, if his opponent doesn’t response?

1 Like

If you go to the Galactic Cup screen, the expiration for the current phase is shown at the top. You also get a warning if there’s less than one hour left.

No, only 100.

2 Likes

Has it been day 2 yet or it’s just a display error? We need to make sure before playing.

4 Likes

I got this error too

1 Like

maybe everyone got this error even though they finished it
or maybe those who were afk in cup and didn’t do mission against them

Me too.

It’s a bug. Fixed in v.86.3 server-side emergency patch. :medal_sports: Bug

2 Likes

Also iA, is the maximum number of environments 3 at cup missions?

1 Like

The group rounds are largely based on league matches (I think the only change is the number of waves), so yes.

3 Likes

:warning: Rebooting servers to apply v86.3 server-side emergency patch

2 Likes

Ok, thanks @InterAction_studios . One last question: How long can boss rush missions be at cup missions? Is the limit 10 waves or is it longer/shorter than that?