Early Access version 85.3

Will be fixed:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios The server time doesn’t show everyone’s date correctly according to their time and timezone
Here are some examples
now
Here’s a guest that was just created, however it says 9 hours
good
That’s when going many years later (2029)
party
And that’s when going to the past
real zone
And that’s when have the exact same time the server is running.

:slight_smile: yes you are right!!! I personally use a lot the section “mission” especially “to do” list…so I want 1 second less :smiling_imp: and I think that is not gone to be so bad: “have the mission section on the main screen”

It’s already crowded enough.

What is this? A broken road.

How about adding an anomaly zone here because if a player by mistake went down and didn’t destroyed the barriers and the Alien Containers?

5 Likes

This wave was a mistake.

1 Like

Danger zones are already marked in this wave, specially on barriers & alien containers zone, so players don’t move there.

maybe it should have been rarer on high difficulties because each satellites would spawn 2-3 of them

Why? It’s really cool :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I mean if the player went down by mistake to the anomaly zone and want to return to their current position. Like if he didn’t destroyed all the barriers and the Alien Containers.

1 Like

Well, I’ve revived and this time with new ideas:

1. Differentiate the accounts that have the license with those that do not, it is just a detail but it would be fine.
    fghjk.PNG

2. In the missions you can see the people who got the best score, perhaps there may be the people who also got the best time.

3. When you click on a contact that you have next to it, the relevant information appears (this relevant information is a summary with the important data that appears in the “compare” option), plus an information called “You vs X player” appears. which indicates how many victories you have had over that player (these victories are only relevant in normal challenges, not friendly ones).

4. Mysterious fungus (Auto-use): It is not known what system it is suitable for but apparently it has a relationship with satellites, this strange organism makes them increase in size during an entire mission causing their projectiles to be larger increasing their impact zone (but the damage is not affected).

5. Paralyzing light (Hardpoint): This light paralyzes the chickens of a wave in a random way, the point is reduced by making things easier in a certain way.

6. Perfect shield (Auto-use): Some environments will not affect you (storm, heat and cold), the score is affected by facilitating the mission.

7. Environmental enemies: These enemies would be exclusive to certain environmental levels, some of them would be:

• Chickenaut tesla model: This would be exclusive to the levels of the electric levels, it would go where a lightning is going to fall so that it falls on his armor and thus use the power of the lightning to attack you 3 times with a lightning bolt.

• Dark chick: This chick likes to hide in the shadows, exclusive of dark missions the only way to know where it is is that its eyes will stand out in the dark, if you get too close to it and illuminate it it will want to flee to the places darker, this chick is weaker than the normal one but faster to flee from danger.

• Chickenaut knight of fire: As its name indicates, this will be exclusive to the fire levels, it takes advantage of the ambient temperature to fire 2 high-speed projectiles and size but it takes a long time to attack again.

• Massive chicken: Do not make fun of its name, it is just a little more plump than a normal chicken but although its appearance can be adorable, it can attract you by creating a “mass attraction zone” around it due to its mass, therefore It is the perfect chicken for massive type missions.

• Snow Chick Gatling Gun: Exclusive to the frozen missions, this one will shoot snowballs instead of eggs, in addition to wearing a wool hat. These snowballs are faster and have a lower hitbox than normal eggs, they can also shoot due to the fact that they heat very little.

1. Sauces: These satellites are as their name indicates, they throw sauce to chickens having different effects:
  • Ketchup: Created from tomatoes from a volcanic planet, staining a chicken with this sauce will gradually damage it as the sauce is at high temperatures.

• Mustard: When staining a chicken with this sauce it will slow down its movements and its attacks.

12 Likes

uh, hardpoints are supposed to have only cosmetic effects on the ship

2 Likes

IA, in the weekly challenge (wave 81 - 90, comet chase), the mysterious ship boss is still scrolling. Can it be fixed?

It is intended.

Even while encountering the mysterious ship boss.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is intended or not.

This happened again at at “The Strongest Link” wave.

I don’t if this had been discussed, but power-ups and foods for chickens in Henterprise & Egg Cannon should be disabled, because of scores and exploit in dares.

But they are disabled.

Still works for me. You mean only dares? Or they don’t in boss rushes too?