Early Access version 85.3

iA, could you give me only one medal for all the “wave shorten” changes?

If I decline a dare, does the darer might be notified if its declined

this also goes with balloons so can you fix this?

@OneWingLunarian found this first so
give the medal to One-Wing Lunarian

This is just an unfortunate side-effect of the same bug – it will be automatically corrected.

3 Likes

when pressing enter on keyboard to skip the intro when “this version is early access” screen pops up the pointer will highlight “close” button and the exact same thing goes for title screen which is a bit disturbing for somebody like me who uses keyboard mouse hybrid controls
Make the pointer highlight “ok” and “save the world instead” of “close”

1 Like

it already does that
dare

2 Likes

Cool, interesting

Ok.

It does notify the darer… :thinking: there is a potential for abuse there, but let’s see if it indeed becomes a problem.

4 Likes

Here is the evidence

The server does not force you to get the emergency patches like the updates for some reason
The balloon bug can be exploitable

1 Like

Since Thundercluck’s theme is buyable in shop then maybe Magnetic Manipulator’s theme (a.k.a. aqua planet and earth theme in CI5) should also be set for purchase? Nevermind

1 Like

Its already there (as CI5 Victory Music)

2 Likes

Oh right, forgot about that… oops

1 Like

iA:

• At Chicken Multiplicity: Can Infinity Chick attack 6 times instead of 3? 3 times seems too easy.

• How about if someone declined a dare, they can still revert it within 3 days?

• Little thing about Balloon Chicken: If it appeared as a terminator enemy at The Yolk Star™ battle, part of its balloons will appear immediately at the screen edge, like this:

I think this happens because balloons isn’t part of enemy hitbox, still is this fixable?

• I know how much time Absolver takes to charge full, when the fully-charged effect was added I noticed it played little late, this will be bad at hard missions where you have to act and shoot fast. I think the effect should play a little faster\sooner.

• When Thundercluck attacks with 3 lasers, he does it really fast that it might confuse the player and get him hit. So how about adding warning lines while Thundercluck is preparing his guitar so it would be more noticeable?

• Did you had a look at “Daily progress messages” bug?

Thanks, could you removed the “:medal_sports: Idea” from the 2 shorten-wave changes above and keep only one since I got only one medal:

It should be applied in >=100% difficulty, like in double team

What about the CI5 Christmas edition beta boss theme

By the way, @InterAction_studios, why doesn’t the game specify that the weapon virtuosity bonus here is actually 0.014751138? :smirk:

1 Like

ugly numbers

8 Likes

Look, if someone start to decline your dares that means the receiver is done with you + your dares and just wanna go with their usual hunting stuff, they don’t waste their decline on you just because haha funi.

1 Like

that would become an exploit for a sender
he’ll just keep daring over and over
and why would the dared person receive nothing

4 Likes