Early Access version 83

@InterAction_studios and others what do you think about this?

1 Like

There was no need to ping him…

6 Likes

On Invasions and Boss Rushes, it does. On Meteor Storms, it’s from 0%.

There is one.

2 Likes

Failed:

Already reported

1 Like

@InterAction_studios at Zigzag wave Balloon Chicken was falling normally then it suddenly disappeared before going offscreen(sorry I didn’t get the chance to record it).

Also the majority agreed to add Fester to the randomizer, see the poll.

How about you reduce “Pulsating/Palpitating Grid” wave to 2 phases instead of 3 and “The Magic Flute” wave to 4 groups instead of 6?

How about removing the underlined word like you did with “Asteroid Belt”:

Why is Pecking Order reversed:

1 Like

I don’t understand why it wouldn’t give an error message

I think it’s best for the randomizer to only choose chickens and barriers as enemies. There will be some case that a wave, even an entire mission to contain non-chicken enemies and players will say “Is this supposed to be a chicken game?”

Alternative would be switch the fester to a chicken.

Also, if Fester does added later on, I’d suggest to reduce their fire frequency to at least half.

6 Likes

On the “Chicken Quadrants” wave, the pecking order bonus is really impossible to get it. (If it possible, plz post the video for proof)

4 Likes

NinjaChick-removebg-preview
For last time…
WHEN? :rofl:

13 Likes

I think if you kill the chickens while they’re coming into the screen you will get the pecking order bonus. Or in other words, don’t let them make the quadrants.

Indeed (well, almost – you can just about get the 4-group pecking order if you shoot them as they appear). But I don’t have a way to turn Pecking Order on or off per wave.

4 Likes

BUGS CIU 83.1
The mouse does not work to navigate, it only responds to the left and right keys, the “Esc” or “p” keys do not work to pause the game, when pressing the Windows key and returning to the game, “Esc” and "start working p "but the rest does not work, nor the vertical arrows, only the left click shot works. The only way to exit is to press “Alt” + “F4”. I also don’t like that the cursor automatically moves to a preset option, I don’t know if that function can be disabled.

2 Likes

Is Egg Cannon boss in hot environments? If yes, remove it from hot environments due to its red projectiles.

You can use CI4 Retro background to see an yellow background, instead of red.

What about the people who don’t have enough Keys to buy a background?

Backgrounds are not expensive as you think. They can unmount the background, if they don’t have enough keys or too lazy to get more.

Why would you remove that? There is no significant reason for that

2 Likes

Perhaps his monitor doesn’t show them correctly.

I always pick CI5 background in hot environment, which makes the whole screen red. I’m fine with red ions in hot environments. :wink:

1 Like

WTF are you taking about? My monitor is working as normal. Nothing happened.