Early Access version 80.2

Remembered this old gem of mine:

2 Likes

I mean when you run into an alien container with over 20 fp

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
If you add a mission to your to-do list and then complete the same mission as an assignment, it disappears from your to-do list. Is it intended?

I think yes because you did the ting in your list

It would be cool if it goes to your history only if you have it in your to-do

Well you can add it back to your to-do list after completing it that way, which is probably not intended

why infini-chick shoots so many orange blobs if you kill one of them during its attack

It’s to make sure that you have a decently challenging fight if you somehow possess enough firepower to kill an Infini-Chick before the twins complete their loop.

5 Likes

So I receive a notification that one of my squadron member finishes my assignment

And when I go to my squadron list, it says that he is not part of the squadron even though he accepts the invite and flew some assignments.

I don’t know if you have experienced that too.

Edit: try also adding a notification where a recruit accepts your invite to join your squadron

Eh, he raged because you killed his brother

4 Likes

Intended

iA, I know this is kinda stupid and cannot be added due to how to text renders but

Can boss wave titles, mission codename title, stage clear and mission complete have a faint glow?

The % are always the same, regardless of mission type.

Yes.

Eggs are targetted towards the player, but start from random positions around the saucer to provide some variation. I’ve changed it now to always start at the center, and added some inaccuracy to the angle (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)

Cosmetic detail.

Because exclamation!

It could be the rotation that causes that effect, or the fact that explosions are random so in certain cases all the “smoke” goes in the same direction (which shifts the visual center)

I can’t change the color – both “progress” and “end result” messages are the same type.

No

Added to v.81

It does. But I guess it’s strictly more correct for it not to. Fixed in v.81 :medal_sports: Bug

The only situation I can think of is if that player was a member, flew some assignments, then left the squadron (either you removed them or they removed themselves), and you sent them another invitation. Has this particular player joined and left your squadron multiple times?

They could. But it would double the memory cost, so it’s not worth it.

5 Likes

hm, I thought it would work as “extreme graphics” option, but guess it’s not worth it

The answer was really convincing!LOL! :joy:

2 Likes

That player did not left nor rejoin the squadron

@InterAction_studios, may you add an extra blank spot/make it more clear if it already exists in the small black spot in this feather? Very important suggestion :smirk:

Also iA, just curious, have you ever completed an Ironman mission?

14 Likes

Hey,

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to add that to my “special list”.

Sure I have. You mean without cheating? No.

8 Likes

Added to v.81 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Yes I did actually. But I’m glad you’ve managed to complete it.

1 Like