Early Access version 79

Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

Darkness missions were removed from suns. They still occur in hot environments. Because you can have things that are both hot and dark :wink:

No. What if you want to extend the expiration of an insight you already have?

4 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if anything can be done about the tone effects down inconsistency, I already made a post about this but Iā€™m not sure if iA saw it so Iā€™m posting it here this time.

It seems like weapons dropped by bosses (in result of taking damage, like getting hit up to 90% for example) appear under the bossā€™ explosion after it gets defeated, whereas weapons dropped by the boss after defeating it appear on top of them. I was just wondering if it was possible to ā€˜updateā€™ the existing presents on the screen after the boss dies and make them appear on top of them as well. I think that should work. Of course itā€™s a minor thing, but itā€™s still possible to pick up a weapon you didnā€™t even see and such, also the description for the tone effects down option says that powerups are never hidden.

3 Likes

iA, the one time mission surrender warning screen seems ā€œunsafeā€ because it confirms by pressing the thingy just once. How about adding one more ā€œare you sure?ā€ layer to it? (call it ā€œare you REALLY sure?ā€)

1 Like

I second this. You just never know with some people who just speed through all the things.

(And no, donā€™t give me a medal for this)

iA, the warp animations in Space race can be safely skipped through quitting and rejoining, and yet each animation lasts about 10-20 seconds. One can save nearly a minute and a half by skipping them. I suggest the animations be shortened for Space Race enough to discourage quit-rejoins for fairness.

3 Likes

Warping animation last exactly/approximately 15 seconds and end session kicks you with 15 seconds penalty.

But the ticks between boss phase and warp phase is something.

3 Likes

ā€œtime penaltyā€

double team has environment, when?

1 Like

imagine hot and cold environments together

1 Like

ironman training

3 Likes

Make sense, since cold environment doesnā€™t make your weapon overheat slower.

1 Like

Would be possible to tone down the volume of Yolk-Star when firing lasers? It feels like it is louder than the rest. Everytime I encounter it, I must always lower the volume and this is the only instance of doing that during my game time. By firing lasers repeatedly it gets sometimes too loud.

1 Like

Even the henterprise blue ion attack too, its also too loud (even I turn down the volume)

1 Like

iA, I think that the challengesā€™ rng is kind of messed up on waves with UFO chicks and chickens. For example, on the first wave of Ironman, which had UFO chickens and chicks, I got Positron and Ion the first time Iā€™ve played it, and the second time I got Photon and Laser Cannon. In my latest attempt I still got positron and ion, but with no firepower, unlike the first one.

Also, if you kill a chickenaut instantly before it fully gets onscreen it still drops no food.

add a ā€œskipā€ option
or double clicking may skip the animation by that transit effect:

1 Like

I was also wondering if it would be possible to make it so that when you pick a firepower powerup or the present of the same type as your current weapon your overdrive doesnā€™t get disabled, itā€™s just a little inconvenience having to double click again. When youā€™re surrounded with many enemies at once and you need to kill them quickly to avoid getting swarmed with projectiles, it can make a little difference.

3 Likes

Or just skip the warping scene and instantly go to the next wave

iA, can you available the custom strobe lights when entering/leaving the orbit?

1 Like

Speaking of animation effect; when you enter to a wormhole, the fade in animation suddenly appears. Before that, the fade out animation should be added too (like stories of previous CI games).

1 Like

You can click once right after collecting the gift and the game will detect this as double-click.

1 Like