Early Access version 79

I have an idea for wave “Over the rainbow” :
When the name of the wave appears, it’s better to have a small name below it that says, “Don’t do the best for last.”
Like the other waves: Giant Space Robotic Crab v 2.0 which says: “New and improved!”

This wave has a alien container and if you kill the chickens first , container will gone (like barriers) that’s why I give this idea
Do you like this idea for add to game?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

But this is already used in “Chicken Fortification”

3 Likes

Yes this wave is like that!

Come on! I like rainbows!

:warning: Servers will reboot for 10 seconds to apply v79.2 server-side patch.

11 Likes

Another one?

I disagree. At least now it provides some challenge, like other bosses.

4 Likes

The first of many patches

So you think this challenge is not painful? Well, I understand your point, maybe I just need more practice

Noted, will look into it later.

Fixed in v.80

Unfortunately the markup for this forum and Steam are not compatible, so I’d have to format it twice.

That’s actually a ZERO WIDTH NON-JOINER. Fixed in v.80

Red would probably be hard to see in hot environments. And some types of color-blindness have limited response to red.

Very good. Fixed in v.80

The maximum setting also mixes in 25% white, to make it even brighter. Although, I guess that’s unnecessary. Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

I grouped it together with the “no slobs” change for that same wave.

No, the insight only affects planetary missions .

Detail.

These are older callsigns. This change only affects callsigns going forward from v76+

When you leave the game running, does your screen blank out? If so, how do you wake it again? Do you just move the mouse, or click it too?

It’s much more important than your progress. Besides, covering it makes you pay attention to it even more.

I think this can happen if you press Ctrl+T during a mission. Do you remember if you pressed Ctrl+T?

5 Likes

He means that the “Travel through wormhole” button should be greyed out if the wormhole you’re orbiting is the only wormhole you have ever explored, and if you click on the greyed-out button it should say “No route available” or maybe “You have to explore at least one more wormhole first”.

1 Like

Yes, I pressed Ctrl + T while at the login screen. The first case is that I am stuck in a language selection screen but the language doesn’t appear for me to choose, second is if I successfully select the language and play a mission then when I complete it then one bug appears as you have seen above, the third is that you should see this:

2 Likes

IA it might be a good idea to add a place in the options where you can change the color of the projectile.That way people could have projectiles of whatever color they want.

1 Like

The asteroids didn’t have smoke trails in “Invasion” Mission (Asteroids Wave)
CIU 2021-04-21 09-46-36-40

and

“Exhaust Additive Magic” Always On from Default
CIU 2021-04-24 19-50-28-48
Can Disable Always On in “Exhaust Additive Magic” By Default

i wanted to test the invasion difficulty limit on lower tiers, and apparently it affects league
if i sent that chicken invasion dare, would the other player see it as 100% instead of 80%?

5 Likes

Honestly, I don’t want those trails.

Yes they look cool, but it obscures smaller asteroids and no, a brightness fix isn’t going to solve that without making the trail color look very odd compared to the asteroid color.

1 Like

This happens when you change your language and log out.
When you log in again but the server is not connected yet, if you press Ctrl+T keys you will get this error

Why this circle appears on Squawk Block missions? This wasn’t happened in previous versions.

1 Like

Your capture mouse thingy is off

1 Like

the mission is heavy also

1 Like