Early Access version 79

Dedicated co-op missions are cool too, one of the examples is Portal 2, where the singleplayer and coop campaigns are separate, however they reference eachother

7 Likes

YES YES THAT’S exactly what I had in mind

7 Likes

CHICKEN INVADERS THE NEXT WAVE the movie

update.PNG
Why does it say “Update” and though, it’s a newer version.

(I know some people have already raised similar points but I still feel like adding something here)

Just on this point in particular - remember that CIU is an MMO, and so people will be more likely to expect multiplayer functionality from it than other titles. That doesn’t solve the technical drama, but I think (depending on it’s implementation, of course) that a hypothetical multiplayer mode would see a lot more usage here than it has previously throughout the series.

1 Like

*Sigh * was this mess really necessary:

OneWingLunarian and iA’s replies were already helpful and enough, there’s no need for you @Francis to fool around(again) and make me feel like a guilty just for asking about a little thing.

Haven’t you got bored from posting that same sentence everytime?! Besides, didn’t you fixed a tiny mistake in CIU logo? You should be the last one talking about “not big of a deal” stuff:

Anyway the “1st wave medal bug” isn’t bothering me much on CI waves more than it does in Boss Rushes bc mostly you get other weapons in CI waves while some bosses you have to use only one weapon. I tested some boss rushes and it worked with some and some not, it didn’t work with some bosses in 1st wave like UCO, Mysterious Ship, Twice Infinity, here’s an example:

Watch the video and tell if I did something wrong. At CI waves like “Barriers to Success” it is annoying to miss the medal but I don’t think I need to record a video for it bc it’s hard to find it as 1st wave and I’m sure it’s the same cause as the one above.

I don’t think so, I tried it b4 at “The Weakest\Strongest Link” and it worked, you need weapons like Plasma or Positron and be careful when firing.

How about “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!” attacks as soon as it appears at high difficulties like “Shoot the Core!” boss?

When you choose you own music at image and defeat Hend Game the music will stop until it get exploded. Could you prevent the music from stopping? But only if you choose a music at image .

At other bosses like Egg Cannonade the music I choose at image still plays when it’s defeated eventhough it should stop by default. Why is it doing that only with Hend Game?

1 Like

iA since UCHO 5 is suggested lots of times, I also made my own custom design of it, hope you like it:

The boss will start appearing from 75% difficulty but will not have the 2 green weapons and the laser arm in the middle. At 85% difficulty add the 2 green weapons and from 100% difficulty add the middle laser arm.

Here’s its attacks:

• The purple arms will fire at you 3 times and will fire up to 4 times at 100% difficulty.
  • The 2 green arms work like UCO 4 green arms.
  • The 2 lasers at the left and right will work like UCO 4 lasers, trap you in the middle. The laser arm in the middle is a terminator one, meaning it will chase you, acts like UCO 3 laser arm.

It should be added to Double Team too, and yeah, that’s it. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you were mature, you would have just ignored and blocked me, and you wouldn’t be feeling guilty, yet you replied. Plus, if you kept scrolling, you would have noticed me saying this:

Oh wow, the Henterprise is dying, let’s dance!

Please, stop buffing bosses

The concept is nice, but why does it have to start appearing at 60% difficulty? Even without the green arms and the middle laser, it would already be a pain for new players.

It’s similar to my:

1 Like

“Hitting an indestructible barrier does not count as a hit”
“Your Shot must deal damage to count as a hit”

Hitting both an indestructible barrier AND an enemy counts as a hit.

And perhaps record it and show us

1 Like

2 Likes

I used to say this before but ppl said to me that this was not a problem

1 Like

Yes, because it isn’t

This topic is going to get locked in 5…4…3…2…1…

waiting… wait for her…

Close this topic!

Last reply on Ea v79?

1 Like

I don’t know

Stats for that mission show 45 shots fired, 36 shots impacted. Do not fire during the introductory zoom – all shots fired before wave 1 starts are still counted as part of wave 1.

I can’t control that per-difficulty. But I’ve reduced it. :medal_sports: Idea

Hend Game always stops the music no matter what. Other bosses have more complicated rules, depending on whether the stage ended, and/or the upcoming music is different than the current one. It’s not important enough for me to waste time on it.

75%

100%

2 Likes