Early Access version 77

I hope this game will be available for iOS, Android and Microsoft Store for in-app purchase

2 Likes

I think after the release of the PC version, it will be released for other platforms as well.

that’s not strange, as both versions are seperate

Speaking about icon, I can’t see it anymore if I open desktop as a folder in the explorer. Steam’s works fine.

I just started the game, but everything is black and no music or anything and messages are showing what kind of bug is this?

Can Terminator Chickens wave have different mini bosses at once and not only one of them? (e.g. Chickenaut & Slob together)

And a chance to have both Chick Laser & Chick Gatling in Two Squared wave together?

1 Like

Why should these items have a sell button?

When they are not going to be sold, they should not have a sell button either.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios is it possible to change prices from EUR to BGN?

“лв.” is put after the number.

Currency changes based on region!

1 Like

yeah, but it’s not programmed in currently (for BGN).

@VerMishelb you can see the prices in russian roubles, right?

It gets inside Steam.

So only we can buy the chicken license if we have paypal and not mastercard ?

1 Like

well yeah
chicken license can buy with paypal only if you play standalone version
however
you can still buy with credit card/steam wallet if you have steam version (which is not ready to download yet)

1 Like

As ans1382 mentioned, I can see these through the Steam but not from iA version.

iA, just curious, which randomizer have you used for mission names?

1 Like

They are not sellable because they will expire after

@InterAction_studios How?

1 Like

I’ll look at your post later (for v.79)

Noted

I think that’s because the icon is created in the “All Users” desktop, not your personal user desktop (this was a recent change in the installer)

Dunno :man_shrugging: Did it work after restarting the game?

For the stand-alone game, the prices are always in EUR. For Steam, it depends on your Steam Wallet currency. I don’t think Steam supports BGN.

What do you mean? I simply created word lists from several sources and I’m selecting random words.

You probably moved the mouse too fast to the right, and intersected with the Superchick. The game will catch the crash/collision, but for simplicity it will not place your spaceship exactly where it occurred.

5 Likes