Early Access version 76

that would make meteor storm happen (in CI3)

unique expierience (i hope this is turned into CHL-exclusive mission)

And his evlil servan6 Vincent Price.

To dump your lives on it

1 Like

you forgets ucho 5

understandable have a great day

why is that meme still not dead

k

to make bombers unfeasible (if they dont have vulcan)

49 kelvin but not a frozen wasteland :fearful:

1 Like

Uco 5 is a dead meme, and kinda boring

So, -224.15 C°?
Nice.

sacriliege

1 Like

Maybe that time the planet season is summer
(I can see some plants mixing with snow)

Still no time for cosmetic changes, sorry. Besides, I see the response has been lukewarm, so I’m not sure it’s worth spending time on it.

That’s going to cause problems when daring people without CHL.

I don’t know why. The emoji dialog (Win+: ) is completely outside the control of the game – Windows handles it exclusively.

I see no reason to make it slower, unless Striptease were also made slower. And, since I gather you’re talking about Double Team, then there’s clearly no reason to make things easier.

So now you want to make it faster? Not slower? :roll_eyes:

Uh, that’s a far-reaching change, but very low impact. No.

Good point. Will do so.

Fixed in v.77 :medal_sports: Bug

Added to v.77 :medal_sports: Idea

Yes

Yes

Right-to-left languages don’t have fancy messengers because, frankly, I can’t be bothered.

No. This is an abuse issue rather than a CHL perk.

I’ve made some changes, mainly to make it easier to compare pack sizes (6 x small = 2 x regular = 1 x large)

This idea has merit, but requires a lot of thought. I’ve made a note.

Intended. It doesn’t matter if you’ve completed it previously or not. The to-do list is simply a way to say “I want to make a note of this mission so I can fly it later”

7 Likes

It’s fine. Some people want it to be added. When you can you could add it. Developing game is big pain.

I know, but is it possible to make it so that to send one you have to have a chl, and the other one has to have it too?

Also, I’ve hit a Sweater Chicken with an absolver beam, and 2 of his clothes disappeared, but only one of them fell down, the other one was gone.

this also apply to any boss that drop stuff during battle. The damage is so massive that it thanos’d the stuff.

as long we keep say it will not dead

Again, even that stops being fun, because if you play a 100%-100% mission, you’ve essentially “seen it all”. The only real content left to explore is different waves, and daily/weekly challenges, which are just ranked missions, and space race, which is the same thing but time. I don’t think it’s the lack of content, but the arrangement of content that’s causing problems imo. There’s no regional exclusivity that significantly alters gameplay (talking about difference between star systems here, since all of them are pretty much the same). Sure, there’s different environments, but that’s as far as it goes. But moaning about content (or lack thereof) is one thing, but actually thinking it up is another. As iA seems to busy with microtransactions, I highly doubt we’ll see anything, really. I’ve been waiting, but over three years we’ve gotten little to less of what we should be getting, what we should have gotten. I cannot stress this enough: the game needs an appreciable amount of content before people find it worthwhile to invest in microtransactions.

3 Likes

Let’s add a comment list so we can see what people comment on your favorite mission?

1 Like

If you mean Sweater Chicken then I got this mission:

It has Sweater Chicken+Big Chicken in one wave, you(or anyone else) could try it(even with SSH) and see the huge speed difference between them.

That’s true but it’s the only boss that acts fast at easy missions like the one above while other bosses acts & attacks slow. I met Big Chicken with Iron Chef once at an easy mission, Iron Chef was throwing fruits super slow while Big Chicken moves fast which doesn’t make sense.

I want its speed to be balanced like other bosses, like to be slow at easy missions, normal at intermediate mission and fast at hard missions, Sweater Chicken is just an example since it’s the closest boss to Big Chicken, that’s what I meant by “depend on difficulty”. But if making Big Chicken’s speed rely on difficulty will make it even more faster then you could reduce its speed first, then make it depend on difficulty.