Early Access version 75

2 Likes

iA:

At CrossHatch wave Pecking Order of the group that goes down-left should be reversed so it can match with the other group(down-right) and be easier and make sense. It should start from the green circle.

2 Likes

Clicking again on a mission already added in the to-do list displays this. It can’t be in my favorites. I’ve never played this mission.

4 Likes

bruh moment

1 Like

Eh, I thought this happens when you select a language. :confused:

Changed in v.76 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.76

7 Likes

This is not same boss
they added depends difficulty like ci3 destroy clothes boss…

2 Likes

yeah now I dont have to worry about washing my eyes after the easy type of “Shoot The Core” boss lol

2 Likes

Why the henterprise giant laser sides are now dangerous? In CI5, its safe to go there

Can you try to make the henterprise laser as same as on CI5 (where the sides are safe)

1 Like

just not that rare after the galaxy reset…

It was made like that to prevent people from doing just that

2 Likes

Sorry iA, one last thing about Double Team RNG:

1. I fought uco+crab multiple times, I noticed that it’s always uco4 that appears with crab, I’m sure the other uco types are enabled, I just don’t know why I always get uco4 with crab. Sorry for bothering again but did anybody met uco+crab other than uco4?

2. Speaking of crab, is it possible to met uco+Space Crab V2.0? Because I met uco4 with the other 3 crab types more than one time(if it’s enabled then Idk if it’ll be fair with Crab’s AoE).

3. To end all of this, the only double team you disabled are Crab+Crab, right? So other than 2 Crabs I can have a chance to fight anything else like 2 Mysterious Ships for example.

Yes

Yes, but now I have a doubt: is a combination of 2 U.C.O. 4 disabled?

I think it is disabled as if they both attack with the red laser, the player will be trapped.

Crab+Crab and also Crab+UCO are disabled. Everything else goes.

3 Likes

in version 76 do you add please multiplayer to pay with my fredship.=)

fredship

1 Like

If the game become popular enough, there will be a multiplayer.

Lemme just say, multiplayer has been suggested an INCREDIBLE number of times already, and sadly, the outlook’s not good.

2 Likes

can the first asteroid in Asteroids no, really wave not go way too horizontally or spawns way too low on the screen? Since this happens sometimes…