Early Access version 75

You could disable short stages, I actually want this for long missions, like imagine a 1x15 or 1x14 comet chase, it’s too boring, so maybe one or 2 bosses in the middle could make it more interesting.

I actually meant Iron Chef to appear more early at the beginning like Special Forces not increase its speed but if that’s also by design then fine. I am clearing my idea more in-case somebody understood it wrong like Francis did.

Obligatory poll time, just in case.

Should Comet Chases, Feather Fields, etc. be split into sections like Chicken Invasions?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Spaghetti milk sausages

0 voters

@InterAction_studios Sooooo, how about it?

(Ramon gets medal though, not me)

1 Like

all skills except virtuoso and superstar hero does show zone marks (safe, danger, anomaly)

iA said he can’t do it right now because he don’t have spare time

1 Like

i got flagged for providing a link to chatting place :pensive:

Don’t bring it up again, please.

1 Like

but i HATE the fact that they FLAG my posts AFTER the drama

Here is my opinion on this:
This might break the flow too much. Comet Chase is supposed to get progressively easier/harder. (Depends on which one you think is harder). Having to make it go from 0 to 100 in a span of 4 waves would make it a mess. As for Squawk Block and the others… It just feels awkward to slap in another boss into it. Feels very artificial, and would be too much score gained.

Short version: Too much score, breaks the flow, actually takes even longer than 20 waves of meteor storm.

Reminder: This is just an Opinion. (and an actual criticism for once)

8 Likes

I mean even the chickens spawn from top, show a danger zone. Because they are tourist

1 Like

ok this has been bothering me for quite sometimes since I found this, but why do lvl4 barrier and egg barrier have different explosion effect from all other barriers?

Egg and LVL4
lvl4

Others
others

1 Like

Hold on, does this happen with sphere barriers as well?

I dont know about sphere barrier since they dont appear much and if they do I tends to have already forgotten about it
you gotta have to search for “Panzer Strike” just to find it

it’s fine though

but it’s bothering me especially at “Shoot the Core” wave

Well, they can also be found in Tangled mess and yes, they seem to share the CI4 style explosion.

I wonder how Egg Barrier is also affected

Same thing…

Egg barriers was introduced in CI5 and Level 4 barriers are introduced in CI4, so maybe the explosions change in those episodes

Obviously they produce a different sound when hit so possible the explosion is different