Early Access version 75

As someone who has spent at least 100$ on games total, I assure you that not all game devs are thieves. Look at Re-Logic, they set aside potential millions by not using paid updates on Terraria. They instead gave free updates. Also, making games requires effort and money. If iA had no money no one would be able to play CIU because there wouldn’t be money for servers and tools. In fact, this is just barely scratching the surface. Please watch this video. It may help.

(i butchered this message so much goddamn)

You’re literally putting yourself in a bad scenario. Please stop and don’t aggravate it.

1 Like

This is your last warning, if you go on disrespecting people like this, the community will have no choice but to ban you.

Is it that difficult to try to understand the perspective of people who want to buy in-game items to support iA?

It would’ve been fine if you were simply criticizing the value proposition of the in-game purchase, but…

You SIMPLY REFUSE to listen to the criticism provided by Karizaki, Kylo-Hen and matix, THAT is why people are having an issue with you, you could’ve simply respected other people instead of insulting them. Insults lead to nowhere in an argument, it just makes things toxic and it turns into a screaming contest.

While it’s fine to think that 5 bucks might be too much, it’s NOT AT ALL fine to insult others like this.

And the thing is, it’s not too late to turn things around and be a better person, while it might be true that this incident will make you widely hated by the community, if you do put in the work to be a better person, things will eventually turn around for the better.

Best regards, Recruit #75

3 Likes

You do realize this will get you banned, yes?

2 Likes

why why why? because you came too far?

What has this topic become? A rap battle?

1 Like

What are even saying.

Boi this baby needs some :lock::lock::lock:

1 Like

Oh god, the boomer energy of this guy is beyond limits. Imagine having the audacity to criticize people how they spend their money lol.

5 Likes

I don’t follow Troll’s order

:lock::lock::lock:

do you are have angery

Okay, I think it’s time to stop.

1 Like

you cant force to stop you know

1 Like

i need to femur break myself now

Do you mean… the bomber energy?

1 Like

Three?
Two?
One?
Go!

:arrow_left: :arrow_down: :arrow_up: :arrow_right:

:black_large_square: :black_large_square: :arrow_up: :arrow_right:
:black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :arrow_right:

5 Likes

Thought you’d be someone intelligent enough to know that this is not tolerable behaviour. Nobody makes YOU pay for anything, so what’s your problem? Why do you act like such an insensitive clown just because some people want to support a hard working developer. How do you think free to play games make money? Again, buying is completely optional, so calm your tits.

2 Likes

What do you say about this then?

2 Likes

bruhh

3 Likes