Early Access version 75

Boss buffing is not the main thing

The thing is you steal stuff from others

4 Likes

And he doesn’t even give credit/care about others’ opinions.

1 Like

(btw if we’re going to continue this let’s head to the chatting place to avoid EA topic flood)

1 Like

If you want to see new ideas I have many comments and topics with so many of them. Also most of my ideas always stay for much longer in the future if they are implemented.

Thanks

I’m not very good with everything that is “buff” but I try to make the concept at least useful XD

2 Likes

Not sure if someone had that idea earlier, but… when you’re in the hot enviroment you get your weapon overheat faster, which is one and only enviromental change. What if you could have your weapon overheating slower in frozen enviroment? I know that the main sthick is frozen screen, but if it could have idk -5 or -10% overheat rate? (don’t know how much is the rate higher in the heat)

Was mentioned before and it probably wont be added

Strange crashes of game, when you delete text in TRANSLATION SCREEN:

0:20

Then nevermind… ^^’

What the hell were you typing?
That probably happened because you’ve clicked the text the same moment it was erased, resulting exception of invalid position because it doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Easter Egg :wink:

Who would pay 5 bucks for 15000 keys?

i would

And will

lol, definitely waste of money.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with supporting the developer you know

10 Likes

So does IA, plus he deserves it for all the hard work and soul he puts in his games

3 Likes

5 bucks isn’t gonna get you bankrupt just sayin’

3 Likes

And apparently you don’t know the edit button exists

Speaking of which, you’re not forced to spend money on that. No need to be so rude, geez.

If a guy wants to toss in 5 bucks, let them do it. No need to make them look like some guy who committed Tax Fraud.

15 Likes

You’re cringe and annoying.
Anyone can spend money freely as they want, and money is as valorous to you as you make it out to be.
The way you talk about money tells us you are a stingy and greedy person who would only stick up for themselves and their own gain and interest. If the world would be filled with people like you it would be fucked. Are you an ex-employee of EA maybe?

I have no doubts iA has enough revenue to support himself and his games, which means he doesn’t need money for just surviving. But where the heck do you think games come from, thin air? Let alone MMOs. No, they come from developers who put time and effort into making the game, let alone maintaining it. Some revenue off the game can’t be too much to ask for to keep it running, don’t you think? So far, CIU has been entirely free, for us that is. iA probably spent a considerable amount keeping the game running and time spent into making and updating it.

A buck here and there from in-app purchases or donation to show support for something you like is not something wrong. And it’s not mandatory either, yet you act like the biggest scumbag claiming it’s all wrong and bullcrap. Man get outta here before you be laying on your back. That’s no way to show respect.

20 Likes

why are you disrespecting a guy who baked you your favorite cake

14 Likes

People must be prevented from entering their e-mail addresses as callsigns. The server/game should warn them, if e-mail address detected or via in-game help for introducing callsign.

I’m not sure, but they think they can link their account by doing this. :confused:

3 Likes