Early Access version 74.2

Ir has nothing to do with SSH, it doesn’t show any signs from 100% difficulty.

1 Like

0 points for the elite campaign trophy, is this intentional?

2 Likes

have you got the trophy? if not it shows 0.
if you got it, it may be a bug

Yeah, the last 6 medals is, I think because you did nothing special but completed the mission to get them.

1 Like

I think the trophy was added to my trophy list but why are all the campaign trophies worth 0 points

1 Like

Because they’re showcases. Anything else

A minor thing, but I noticed that damage amplifiers still have an effect on the other special weapons that deal damage.

While mines, missiles and shockwave capacitors deal the regular amount of damage, they still play the damage amplifier hit sound.

Clucker Bombs get a 3x damage boost, but only if the bomb hits an enemy directly.

7 Likes

Uh… I think there’s a bug regarding Integrated GPU and Dedicated GPU. I’ve noticed for some time that there are some micro-stutters, and after looking at the GPUs usage I’ve come to the conclusion that the game prioritizes the IGPU rather than the DGPU.

Normally this can be easily changed in Windows Settings/System/Graphics Settings and make the app use the High-performance GPU, like in the image below:

But for some reason, this does not work, and also, in the Nvidia Settings, the default is Integrated GPU.

I see that the IGPU uses about 40% and DGPU about 20%, but the problem consists of micro-stutters since Optimus is a horrible technology when using IGPU regardless of %.

Thankfully changing to the High performance in the Nvidia control panel solves this issue, but normally just changing in the windows should do it, since the windows graphics are of higher priority than the Nvidia settings.

Microstutters may be solved by changing loadMode in config to 0. At least it helped me.

1 Like

IA, when i find the double team mission in favorite list and use the coordinates to find it
Screenshot_3038

I found nothing

Damn, completely forgot about it. Thanks, it is much better.

When hale complete my assignments his “Squadron assignment reward” messages aren’t English, I think they’re translated to his language instead:

So far this only happened with him only, lol.

You just completed a mission. No point giving you score for just completing a mission.

3 Likes

iA, why does the mother hen ship’s texture overlap the u.c.o. 4’s red taper beam but not its flare?

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification

Found an actual bug.
I don’t have CHL but when my squadron leader assigns me an SS mission, the option isn’t greyed out. Instead I just lose connection.

Well, it’ll be fixed automatically in the next version, when Double Team missions will be prevented from being assigned at all.

1 Like

Even me, I have experienced the same thing as yours

Lol (Star image)

Why my task bar is on game after screen shot?

I pay a health for above screenshot so check it please :wink:

1 Like

What is this?