Early Access version 70

Can you apply enemy health indicator to all the bosses in the double team (ironman competition).

1 Like

Can you fix also the pecking order of the retro invasion (retro invaders), because the pecking order starts at the top

iA, I think you might want to manage the planets heat for a bit. It feels weird when a Terran planet has a temperature of over 100°C (yes, I converted them) but the water does not evaporate unless the physics does not work like that in that world or something

4 Likes

Who said it’s water?

3 Likes

Guess those plants live on liquid x ( x = \ = H2O)

1 Like

Are we getting close to stem releas

3 Likes

IA this thing is only for who use Seasoned, Veteran, Virtuoso and Superstar hero.
Can you add 1 big chicken in "Show 'em who’s boss when using any of these skills?

2 Likes

Actually the number of chickens are based on the difficulty level of the mission, and not on the skill you’re using, When you are using a skill, it will increase the mission difficulty

IA, can you added the skill name “Tough hero” or something else that make the game incease diff by 50% but it isn’t hide the zone mark

the pts and key drop rate is same like SSH

1 Like

iA said there will be no skills above SSH…for now though

2 Likes

this skill = SSH, so it not above,right?

We already have enough skills in the middle.

so, no more?

Maybe

2 Likes

just wait for IA answer

That would require making them into separate enemies than their non-double-team counterparts, so no.

Fixed in v.71 :medal_sports: Bug

I won’t create any more difficulty levels for now. Besides, 50% is only a marginal increase from Superstar Hero, plus the “don’t hide zones” is… counter-intuitive and unfounded.

3 Likes

iA take a look at this video:

I clicked the mission christian_f assigned to me but my “Assignments” list was empty. Also christian_f assigned 3 missions earlier today but they didn’t appear at the list too.

You have to look carefully at the beginning of the video to see me clicking. Sorry for bad recording.

EDIT: I logged in 2 times and I found all 4 of them but that doesn’t mean the problem is fixed:

3 Likes

I have a question about translating: I think some texts are formal and some are informal. Should we translate the text in both forms?

I have noticed something

If I lower the sound volume, the enemy/boss projectile sound remains loud. And I have no idea why it happens

IA
can you add Double team on boss rush?
Appear at 100% or more
Come as last wave and can’t come more then 1 wave in same mission
No projectile multiplier from ironman

5 Likes