Early Access version 70

@InterAction_studios Can you add a function to find planet / star coordinates?

But there is

1 Like

Guess he means search box for planet name or something like this.

3 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

Btw iA, sometimes, when I quit the game, it says “Disconnecting…” and after 5 seconds says “Failed:”

1 Like

That’s because they count as two separate suns.

We tried both fading and non-fading in previous versions , and this is what we settled on.

Sadly not, because your theme is stored on the server, so you need to connect first to receive it.

That won’t work as you expect. Chance increases by 1% for each difficulty point above 100%, so at 100% it’s 0%. It’s not an on-off switch, it’s a gradual increase.

There’s no record of that anywhere in the DB. Last friendly from you was on 21 Feb. The bug is that you see “There’s already a friendly match in progress”, it shouldn’t say that. Fixed in v.71 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.71 :medal_sports: Bug

Sounds related to Early Access version 70 - #67 by Star_Light . Looking into it.

I could, but it’s unclear how searching should work with planets that you haven’t yet explored, so I decided against it.

6 Likes

You forgot to put this in New Features :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In those times when it does work, how long does “Disconnecting…” remain visible? Is it for a split second, or several seconds?

3 Likes

For a split second.

Ok I’ll figure it out.

I’m still editing that topic

3 Likes

explored it…what’s the deal?

2 Likes

Can you make squadron licenses sellable? If no, why it cannot be?

IA can you rename “Show em who’s boss” to “Show em who’s the boss”?

They’re uh
literally the same

1 Like

Renaming show’em who’s boss isn’t possible because there are no variations of it which iA doesn’t want it to be renamed

1 Like

Can you apply enemy health indicator to all the bosses in the double team (ironman competition).

1 Like

Can you fix also the pecking order of the retro invasion (retro invaders), because the pecking order starts at the top

iA, I think you might want to manage the planets heat for a bit. It feels weird when a Terran planet has a temperature of over 100°C (yes, I converted them) but the water does not evaporate unless the physics does not work like that in that world or something

4 Likes

Who said it’s water?

3 Likes

Guess those plants live on liquid x ( x = \ = H2O)

1 Like