Early Access version 69

I disagree with reducing time of Dimensional Phase-outs. It’s now expensive and reducing time makes it completely worthless. If the time is going to be reduced, the price should be decreased too.

5 Likes

He actually posted it before me, but I gave iA more context. Maybe we should both get the medal

Your post is unrelated to Francis’s bug. You are asking why the big square “dare” button is disabled even though Francis is your contact. As the message says, it’s disabled because Francis is too far away from you in the rankings. This is not a bug. If someone is too far away, then you can’t dare them regardless if they’re your contact or not.

True

Not so true. In this particular case, I already said I was considering the change myself. Besides, I’d hardly call @OneWingLunarian “every random person”.

But it’s true that the community shapes this game more so than usual.

Again, it’s two separate things, only one of which is a bug.

1 Like

I didnt call her random person but ok.

It’s an expression. Not to be taken literally :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But nerf the phase out price, though. Don’t want to make it so pricey if it’ll be nerfed.

Perhaps back to 6 keys per unit?

1 Like
Would it be a good idea to add back the chance for upside down meteor storm waves? (maybe with a nerf since last time they turned out to be too hard)
  • Yes
  • Please die
  • I’m abstaining

0 voters

1 Like

people gotta learn how to dodge and not spam phase outs

how do you call yourself a pro if all you do is use phase outs to cheese all the stuff in ironman

To answer Francis: Perhaps just make it with only 1 line of meteors and not 2.

6 Likes

Should it be possible to click on the top right rectangle (score, keys, fuel, etc.) as another way to access the Fleet menu to see exact amount? It would be quite convenient.

by not use it

go tell 2sN

1 Like

How cute, 4x barbequer user learning us how to play CIU.

Old playstyle =/= current playstyle

I use microguns, you plonker.

2 Likes

3.5 seconds would work

how to remove the drama on CIU
do this ritual

8 Likes

Ritual using Muller

iA, can you add a option at “Color themes” that allows you to customize items’ colors at the store?

At “Black Hole Skipping/Hopping” wave there’re 4 groups of enemies, all of them come from the same black hole which make them easier to kill. So how about making the 2nd and the 4th group appear from another black hole?

How about you make multi-kill bonus freezes when you damage an enemy? Make it wait to see if you’ll kill it or not.

Would be fancy to either have posibility of banning one item (Excluding ship-types or equipment pieces) for dares, no matter if they’re public or private dares or give scoring penalties in case of excessive usage of any manual item like missiles, damage amplificator and weapons of the same style for both dares and regular events like Weekly mission, Space Race and daily challenge under the name of “Excessive budget usage”

I’ve gone half-way and it now lasts for 4 seconds. To counter-balance that, cost was also reduced to 10 keys.

Those colors are automatically generated. Even I don’t control them.

7 Likes