Early Access version 68.2

I think it is the #server_342

It’s Server Balancer Front-End

It changed the way we connect to servers because of the incoming ‘‘horde’’ of players during the steam early access in march

2 Likes

Balancer front end only shows up when you log in due a bunch of players raiding on steam

And it also disconnected me while I was playing the Ironman Competition during iA’s tests with it

1 Like

@InterAction_studios help me, I am faulty

Is this modded or those asteroids are real?

1 Like

Why would there be blue asteroids in a hot environment

2 Likes

They remind me of CI5 C8 rocks.

2 Likes

it’s bug with contacts
but enter from dare higher rankings

i found that too
dare button should be able to click but not the “choose the dare” only "friendly match should be able

and also …

gray and reason for friendly

how does the #server work ?
every time shows a different number

Added to v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

You can just ignore them. What would be the effect of declining?

Too much hassle.

That’s too big a departure from existing mechanics.

Not easily, because the direction is not part of the wave title (which is what is shown)

Supernova Derbris and Bonus Challenge also have the bonus disabled already – I just forgot to update the changelog.

Fixed.

Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s difficulty, not duration, and for consistency it’s the same color used throughout the game to denote mission difficulty.

Interesting idea, however the fact that barriers do not count is deeply ingrained in the engine, and it would take a lot of special-case code to make this exception.

No

Changed in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

4 bosses? That seems excessive. They would practically be boss rushes then.

It’s ok, it’s not exploitable.

Not possible. All these icons don’t exist on their own layer, they’re drawn immediately after the object they refer to.

It already does.

On that particular wave, enemies that escape still exist outside the screen, so the barriers can’t disappear. I remember another case of heading attacking sounds by enemies outside screen (for the same reason). Binary Stream is weirdly implemented, that’s why Pecking Order is disabled. :frowning:

Easier to leave it in.

They’re not missing. During the wave, the bands shift left-right and cover the gaps.

Because the server moved location, so it can’t reply at all.

That’s the previous week’s mission. You’ll have to wait until Thursday for this change to take effect.

“Activity” means activity in the league (i.e., flying dares), so this player is not bothering with the league. Daring is disabled only if a player hasn’t logged into the game at all.

The button says “League”, not “Dare”. It just takes you to the League screen and highlights your Contact.

It’s an internal change which makes sure all game servers are equally balanced. Don’t worry about it.

Will investigate. Your crash report was 0 bytes. Try to crash it again :wink:

8 Likes

There are 3 servers currently up. You’re logging in to a different one each time.

4 Likes

Ok, what about this one:

“Activity” and “time since last login” are different things. See here:

3 Likes

iA, I reported this but probably got sunken in the locked old topics: Changing your screen type/resolution when in a mission. Completing that mission will play a split second of the intense music and then ambient?

In “Henpire Ambush” wave if you kill all chickens you don’t get the clean sweep bonus (I think that feathers also count to enemies counter)

Confirmed. I tried fixing it but I made if worse :confused: Since it’s rare and probably a BASS bug, I’ll leave it untouched.

Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes