Early Access version 68.2

I thought that was the point. Although, it’s easily exploitable. Dammit. :angry:

Also, fixed the “Choose Dare” is off-center issue in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

Will investigate.

That would be even more confusing.

It’s just two feathers (from the trail of feathers left behind ) which have spawned in an unfortunate position.

2 Likes

IA, is it possible for multiple friendly dares sent at the same contact every day be implemented?

The only limitation will be that you cannot send another one until the first/previous dare you sent him isn’t cleared.

I was thinking this feature would help with training / practice / ruining friendships :Д

Can there be an option called “decline” for not accepting a dare?

Can this wave be in the spawn block missions? the only difference is that it would pass the U.F.O as in retro video games which gives many points

Also in the same type of mission can there be a variant? This would be that the ship rises and falls constantly without the player controlling that movement, this only controls the lateral movements, to attack the boss must approach in the anomaly zones to change its position and thus attack.

In the wave insight there can be an arrow indicating the direction or how will the variant of the same wave be? In the image is an example of what it would look like

3 Likes

And no for Supernova Derbris that is almost the same of the excluded waves? And going to be picky also with Bonus Challenge. I’m not leaving anyone alive if all these are going to be excluded from “Pecking Order” bonus.

I only got 3 idea medal(I supposed to get 4). Nvm I got it today.

Also when clicking any of these buttons image the highlight color won’t work with my name. I uploaded a gif but it didn’t work for some reason(maybe because of its size :v).
GoldenBoss128

How about making League duration color image green to be more fitting image or maybe blue image

I know that barriers don’t count through multi-kill, so how about preventing multi-kill bonus from showing final result while hitting barriers? So when you hit more after hitting barriers it continues. So barriers still don’t count through multi-kill but freeze it when getting destroyed.

Could number of waves be shown on daring list? It’ll be easier for counting:

Could bosses be more distinguishable on dare list:

Oh and could normal missions have a chance to have a image since it is in dare missions?

I damaged the barriers at this wave but decided to screenshot it first than restart it:

But I didn’t get a warning when ending session tho, look:

Could :white_check_mark: marks be overlaped on top of callsigns to be noticed better:

And callsigns should be over ships too:

Could League Boss Rush duration be until 1x7?

Could image affect Volcanic Chaingun? Like make it spread faster or slower?

Could barriers disappear once all enemies are killed at “Binary Stream/Scream” wave:

They don’t do that on 1st phase(Idk about 2nd tho).

I think “Dare” button should be removed instead of it saying:

Planetary Egg City needs a health buff, it can be destroyed easily even on 140% diff.

Could you add a pink & red coward there & there(to complete the rainbow):

Can you make the green line turns completely off when the player not login for 3 days instead of clicking to see:

I didn’t know the V68 came so I opened the game in V67 and that happened

And then Why didn’t the game tell me there was an update like so many previous times؟

and I suggest that making an option that allows the player to go outside of competition in UHF league so that no one can challenge or dare him that is useful when the player have exams or something like that

2 Likes

That could be an exploit to stay at high places. If you didn’t login for 3 days no one can dare you.

5 Likes

There’s no lucrative boost >D:

Would be helpful

1 Like

Did someone seen this in game?

I haven’t check it out this wave yet

Destiny IA
Yesterday, I was playing with ironman competition to level 20, today the update was lost

1 Like

sad to you

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you rework Early bird and mutil-kill?

early bird

Points gained depend on difficulty
Ex:
In ironman early bird is 140% x 10.000 = 14.000 pts
In wave 69 on weekly is 69% x 10.000 = 6.900 pts

Mutil-kill

Mutil kill pts gained for each enemy increase 25pts so UHF league will be more awsome!

5k points on Early Bird is reasonable imo, don’t even care
Multi-kill change like that is goddamn exploitable

1 Like

UCO 5 when?

wha- why?
just why? WAIT FOR IA TO CODE FOR THIS ONE IDEA please
you are giving ia seizures
do not beg for this one boss to be in the game, no one likes you if you do that like the 40th time now

Not until your account has been reset

4 Likes

iA cannot ignore the community’s wishes any longer

3 Likes