Early Access version 67

ocean_blue

Now happy donny?

No I suggested the chicken gun not a more
Francis suggested

Is that ok that friendly matches counts as regular dares? I understand that those are the same missions and it’s kinda unfair but I just spent epic 100 difficulty darkness mission with cannonade and only now noticed it was friendly match.

By the way, shouldn’t friendly match be available undepending on your league rank?

just add 2 UCO3 on Ironman Challenge wave 20
:wink:

Hmm, “choose dare” and “friendly match”.

Looks weird for me. What about changing it to Competitve Dare and Casual Dare?

IA add UCO Junior from CI5 the Jellyfish boss with red laser and spawn jellyfish aka the yellow chick mind control a jellyfish on CIU

Help, I can’t re-dare dare I dared before update but the button is active.

1 Like

Stop asking for impossible stuff

2 Likes

We going to call iA to send u and ur account ro Brazil

2 Likes

How does this work?

Can you add “HUD Multi-kill Revealer”. I think I don’t have to describe it.

Donny can take his account being reset for all of us if it means uco 5.

pls give us uco 5

register support here

• YES WE NEED UCO 5
0 voters
2 Likes

Unnecessary.

No.

Places a sign over the chicken you have to hit.

You mean you didn’t notice that you pressed the big “Friendly Match” button with the huge flower on it? :smirk: I don’t know how I can fix this, but I tend to think that this is a mistake one would only make once.

I know, but it needs to be short to fit. “Choose Friendly” sounded even weirder.

Ugh. It’s because I deleted the dares but not the histories of the missions flown. I can’t fix this easily – you’ll just have to wait until tomorrow when new dare choices are generated (or, you can select a different option of the 3, I think that would also work)

4 Likes

Seriously

That 1-frame :x:

Unfortunately, this won’t return 3 UCOs from 5 waves, so I’ll wait for other coming.

Intended.

1 Like

Read the changelog