Early Access version 67

You need to DM IA and ask him to change it.

what is DM

Direct Message
Just click on his profile and then on Message

ok, tkx man

Music is innumerable.

1 Like

Also:

3 Likes

Well, when I go to any hardpoint settings or options and go back I go back to the first not to the spacecraft that I selected I hope you can understand me

1 Like

I’ll leave this stupid space police suggestion here.

Space police just change things you can buy at shady dealers if you can’t wait and then they’ll give you keys in a few days.
Next to the store access button you will have a report button.
You can do it once a day if you find one police station, if you find two you will be able to do it twice a day.
(Optional) You will need a police license to report shady dealers,it can be bought at police stations with a few more things (IA chooses other things).
There are 10 stations on the map.
One shady dealer can change the things he sells a maximum of 3 times,maybe 4.
(Optional) the police can also be somewhat like a report system.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios is it me or the appetite attractor is weak now? Like I equipped up to 3 but it acts like 1?

Because the chicken and bubble are in reality two different enemies. Can’t fix.

Thanks, will do.

Sometimes it could be useful to know how many points the dare would be worth. It doesn’t hurt, anyway.

So they would kick it with their head? Nah. I could just remove the variation.

Pecking order requires that enemies killed are in order – not that you have to kill ALL enemies. It’s a bugfeature. I mentioned this elsewhere.

No, you can’t

That was how Boron original worked, however I decided the visual change was enough (because pitch also changes with firepower level)

Fixed in v.68 :medal_sports: bug

Known. Makes my life a lot easier.

I haven’t changed it. Has anyone else noticed this?

8 Likes

Riiight

I think so.

Did you removed from henpire ambush or not ?

Why not add pecking order bonus to The Weakest / Strongest Link wave? I see them in rows as well

1 Like

Adding the pecking order isn’t really necessary which you can’t ask iA to add it in
Edit: It was mentioned here

That’s impossible since those enemies aren’t in the same group.

5 Likes

What do you think iA?

Okay, can Laserguns have a 50% chance to appear at Chicken Exponentiality?

2 Likes

Wish I could opt out of the dare league thing entirely, feels pointless to be a part of as I just ignore all the dares and would rather not have the notification lol

Chicken Exponentiality is supposed to have CI5 bosses only though. The laserguns were added in CIU