Early Access version 66

can infinity chickens do 360 after the freen fires in CHICKEN MULTIPLICITY

1 Like

Already suggested.

2 Likes

Does Plasma’s AoE affect having this medal:

1 Like

This was already suggested by someone else and it got denied

In harder difficulty, The Laser Crab moves its cannons so fast, but not in the last pattern (Which points its lasers to the center of the screen)

2 Likes

No, AoE is ignored.

4 Likes

can waves that have UFO CHICK/CHICKEN and balloon chickens have clean sweep ?
because a part of UFOs can skip and balloon can skip too

Searching for the callsigns of the players in UHF League is sometimes tiring so can IA add a search bar at the top right same hare

To find any callsign easily

5 Likes
6 Likes

oh thanks for the information

1 Like

No. Clean sweep only depends on the wave, not the particular enemies.

3 Likes

iA, could the 1 Big Chicken that appears at Double Team have multiple colors? Like not only red?

make a rainbow one

About balloon chickens: They should give 3,000 or 4,000 points on death instead of 1,000, since they’re such bullet sponges.

5 Likes

Wanted to express an idea in the subject of the mother hen ship, its going to be maybe linda hard to code, or will not be that helpful to make the bossfight more interesing.

How about when most of the eggshell were broke, the yolk splits an small yolk that basically goes away from the egg white and move around the screen, i expect the behavior be like the yolk from “Yolk Star” wave, The yolk can split over 4-8 mini yolks which health will be like the armored chickens, also if you dont kill them around 16-22 seconds, the mini yolks go back to the mother hen ship.

I was thinking that they can also be in the yolk star, but i wanted to make that every single enemie were holding his owns abilities.

And attack idea for the yolks? I dont have any idea

Well, if we get back to real life, yolk can’t split. There might be more than one yolk in the egg but if you try to split one in half it will spread.

3 Likes

IA, Sometimes players aren’t online for days and don’t see who dared them, but they will lose their dare point anyway by not being active. Active players can dare inactive players and can get points easily. It’s unfair, so I suggest to ignore players that weren’t receive dare message and really didn’t become online.

iA said he can’t do that because it would be an exploit to players who are at the top.

1 Like

I assume this account is not legit as there is dare button active.

I think that player who not dare for 3 days cannot be dared until the player dare someone