Early Access version 65

Should Balloon Chicken be removed from “Bubble Rings” wave:
  • Definitely.
  • Nope.

0 voters

Also of the variant of “Chicken Wobble”, since when they fall they can also have a bubble and I almost died for that

1 Like

I dare other player with environment lighting
But lucrative boost is doesnt up

is this weird?

1 Like

Ironman competition (also I hope you not send me a Yolk-Star™)

Hope iA drops some canon reasons as to why those bosses specifically were there :eyes:.

What is a Mysterious Ship doing with comets anyway

Suggestion for League: An option to make it so you cannot be sent dares. But you also cannot send dares if it’s turned on.

(for those who are away, and do not want to give your opponent free points)

8 Likes

Would it be ok if you had to pay keys for shields that protect you for an amount of days, but it breaks instantly if you dare someone?
The shields should be about 4, and they should have a buying delay each (which will last longer than their duration)
totally not a clash of clans reference

5 Likes

Final and larger bosses won’t be on Ironman.

No thanks. Having to constantly pay would be pretty annoying.

i just lost connection 2 times not end season (i dared SpryterTerraxian)

Unfortunately, disconnection counts as end session, so you need to check your internet status, before flying.

2 Likes

can i ask a question? why chicken invasion and squawk is 10 waves and boss rush is 5 waves only why? Is it possible that the player can choose the number of waves (chicken invasion and squawk is 5-20 waves and boss rush 5-9 or 10 waves?

2 Likes

As if boss rushes are harder.

Let’s hope iA add it.

1 Like

I have an idea: Can you find the name of the recruit that you want to dare faster? I suggest having a search button.

2 Likes

can the zoom-out for chicken multiplicity be nerfed on higher difficulties

already suggested.

2 Likes

iA, I was wondering why we can’t cancel the dares in the first wave. Could it be added to dares as well? Imagine someone being in a hurry and accidentally forgetting a certain equipment and losing because they couldn’t go back.

5 Likes

That’s me, lol.

2 Likes

I started chicken invasion with absolver this way.

2 Likes

Probably intentional for “there is no going back now” because it’s arena